Search results

• = Sunday Night on the Beach = ...a for Sunday night from 21:00. People will need to pay me cash, I'll keep the costs at under €10 each. ...
    979 bytes (155 words) - 17:44, 23 July 2017
  • *I bring the shirts with me --Sven423 11:05, 27 January 2009 (UTC) ...
    66 bytes (9 words) - 22:15, 31 December 2012
  • ==Priyanshu's page for the Season 2016== Hi everyone! you can find me [http://www.priyanshujain.me/ here]. ...
    108 bytes (16 words) - 15:22, 12 January 2017
  • kossebau had this critics on the Breeze 5.4 icons for Plan and Flow: "I fear the Plan icon(s) look too much like one of a pure calendaring/dates ...
    1 KB (254 words) - 21:32, 13 November 2015
  • * I bring the shirts with me --[[User:Sven423|Sven423]] 11:05, 27 January 2009 (UTC) ...
    84 bytes (12 words) - 22:02, 22 December 2012
  • ...ooks very dated and hasn’t been updated in a long time. The screenshots on the website also need to be updated. ...oal of this project is to update the website of Calligra to use jekyll and the KDE jekyll theme for a modern and streamlined look. ...
    1 KB (210 words) - 01:56, 24 February 2020
  • ...improve it and, most importantly, share it with children everywhere around the world. ...to improve and implement multiple datasets design for several activities. The activities for which I would be implementing multiple datasets are ...
    2 KB (321 words) - 21:40, 30 July 2020
  • ...egration of KDevelop with development of embedded systems, making possible the use of KDevelop together with '''avr-tools''' and '''OpenOCD''' to '''comp the plugin was tested with 4 avr microcontrollers and one ARM development board ...
    3 KB (367 words) - 20:50, 17 August 2016
  • ...d dabbling in ruby, and I'm not sure where to start. The main thing I want the script to do is load certain play lists at certain times. For example I cou ...ay list the right size in minutes, I have no clue how this would be done , other than manually :( ...
    3 KB (587 words) - 06:31, 11 December 2012
  • The aim of the project is to integrate '''LLDB''' as a C/C++ debugging backend for KDevelo The code has been merged into the master branch in the repository. ...
    3 KB (438 words) - 17:01, 20 August 2016
  • ...nd run <tt>marble-touch</tt> for Plasma Active (using plasma components in the touch platform variant). ...a local installation of kdelibs and kde-runtime which in turns brings you the required version of plasma components. ...
    5 KB (793 words) - 08:05, 21 October 2016
  • ...implementing DDP semantics, and a Kirigami UI for both desktop and mobile. The application is a QML/C++/Qt app, thus providing multi-platform portability. There is currently no native Rocket.Chat client; Ruqola is the first generic cross-platform chat application based on Rocket.Chat. ...
    4 KB (566 words) - 19:51, 27 August 2017
  • ...ftware center app that makes it easy to browse, install and remove apps on the Plasma desktop. <br> ...l, uninstall and configure different packages but OSTree has no idea about the relationships between files, by adding RPM capabilities on OSTree, it becom ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 18:58, 7 April 2021
  • = Thusday Night on the Beach = ...for Thursday night from 20:00. People will need to pay me cash, I'll keep the costs at about €10 each. ...
    704 bytes (103 words) - 15:47, 27 July 2017
  • ...to enable data sync in Falkon browser. Almost all modern web browsers have the ability to sync user data like history, bookmarks, passwords, etc. to anoth '''3. Implement the methods to fetch sessionToken and sync keys.''' ...
    3 KB (545 words) - 18:34, 21 July 2019
  • ...cludes both scientists and engineers, hence we aimed to provide results in the form that is elaborative enough for any non-statistical person to use yet n I have added the following features for the first evaluation: ...
    4 KB (542 words) - 14:45, 24 August 2019
  • ...controllers needed to be tested, test coverage had to be increased across the application and views needed to have assets pipeline in action. **'''Unit test for the Phabricator library:'''<pre style="color: green;">done</pre> ...
    6 KB (889 words) - 16:15, 23 August 2016
  • ...ce between the two is that a Jump is essentially an invisible shape, where the anchors in a TextArea are inherently visible, on account of existing as bit ...eate/show these Jump Objects in both the creator and reader, and therefore the associated navigation functionality is yet to be implemented. ...
    3 KB (492 words) - 10:10, 5 April 2021
  • Danny asked me to write a little retroperspective on the year 2006 in the world of Amarok. I have gladly accepted to do so, so here goes: ...year for the Amarok project, I believe. A turning point in some ways. Let me try to summarize what made this year special for us. ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 18:15, 21 December 2012
  • Danny asked me to write a little retroperspective on the year 2006 in the world of Amarok. I have gladly accepted to do so, so here goes: ...year for the Amarok project, I believe. A turning point in some ways. Let me try to summarize what made this year special for us. ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 10:39, 14 December 2012
  • ...he workflow with proper screenshots and GIFs are added to it. The news and the announcements can be shifted to a separate page as it makes it much more or * Ported most of the files from PHP to Markdown as Jekyll uses Markdown. ...
    4 KB (624 words) - 11:44, 17 February 2020
  • ...nd I got the answers to all of your questions, if you got the money to pay me in gold.. ehh, well: ...omposing the sidebar amaroK could use some pseudo characters embedded into the sidebar.html: ...
    1 KB (167 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ...the commit digest is probably read by people who have a strong interest in the actual code you can give information on how to jump in and help if they see ...estions or would like to know any more details please feel free to contact me. ...
    729 bytes (129 words) - 23:46, 22 February 2011
  • ...Protocol) documents from meteorological departments of governments around the world. The other part is to build in this API a daemon in KWeather that sends weather alerts ...
    3 KB (584 words) - 18:28, 15 April 2021
  • ...tp://www.htc.com/www/ HTC Corporation]. To Amarok (1.4.10 at this update), the device is configured as a Generic Audio Player. For instructions, see [[../ ...'s part of the ID3 tags - but that's a heck of a waste of space), etc. Let me know if you want more. ...
    725 bytes (127 words) - 16:49, 19 January 2013
  • ...of KStars was crucial in the further development of KStars as it is one of the main astronomy software out there. KStars on Windows project aimed to devel ...work will matter and will change some people's life. This means a lot for me and I am very glad about it. ...
    3 KB (480 words) - 20:00, 22 August 2016
  • ...abundance of features, easy to use and fast. The two main tasks include is the inclusion of Visual Editor extension ( ensuring its full working and keepin ...itor in the WikiToLearn site. In addition , I tried various XSS attacks on the editor ( as WYSIWYG are known to be vulnerable to XSS in past) . ...
    3 KB (533 words) - 04:02, 27 June 2023
  • ...support and refactor the codebase to separate image annotation logic from the core of marK, making its codebase more extensible and easy to add new annot * Refactor marK codebase, separating the image annotation logic from the core ...
    5 KB (736 words) - 14:31, 28 August 2020
  • == Accessibility: Work on improving the accessibility of Tokodon == This project aims to improve the accessibility of tokodon by writing appium tests. ...
    7 KB (1,128 words) - 06:07, 14 April 2023
  • ...departure details to [http://techbase.kde.org/Events/Akademy2007/Attendees the KDE techbase]. ...Monroe* - May 8 to August 25th. I have enough air miles to get anywhere in the US for free. ...
    2 KB (354 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • goals. This should probably be done in the evening on the sofa with some new people and some of the existing devs to step into ...
    2 KB (394 words) - 11:00, 7 April 2014
  • | Excuse me | What time does the museum / shop / bar close? ...
    3 KB (441 words) - 04:44, 11 April 2017
  • ...nables users to play the media content and display its metadata by parsing the contents of an RSS feed.<br><br> ...convergent UI. This will be improved upon throughout the timeline by using the best practices for creating convergent apps. ...
    3 KB (519 words) - 03:53, 22 August 2021
  • * Mck182 to explain about the upstream/downstream Qt model situation. * Me (d_ed) talking about a release. ...
    980 bytes (148 words) - 00:31, 10 November 2012
  • ...ision. It should not be confused with the vision (what we aspire to do) or the manifesto (who we are).}} == Things that are important to me for the mission == ...
    5 KB (723 words) - 13:18, 8 April 2016
  • As I just can browse the net today, I'll spend some time trying to explain what are my "after 1.0 re Let me explain a bit first 2 ideas. I'd like to split up rekonq code in two parts. ...
    892 bytes (162 words) - 18:34, 18 March 2016
  • ...an activity separated in various levels that determine the functioning of the activity. ...le data files each containing different sets of levels, and providing user the functionality to switch to any datasets that he wishes to use. ...
    5 KB (873 words) - 07:42, 4 December 2019
  • == Name for the KDE 4 PIM Storage Backend == ...le : after a specific type of basket in the Marshall Islands used to store the most precious goods and food. (my favourite) ...
    1 KB (148 words) - 21:36, 26 February 2011
  • This is a general meet-up, not like the October 2018 sprint focused on only bug fixing. * KDE e.V. reimburses, not pre-imburses. If that is a problem, the Krita Foundation can help out. ...
    3 KB (372 words) - 00:41, 8 July 2021
  • - OpenQA Plasma Mobile project indirectly tries to achieve the goal of Usability and Productivity. ...task of OpenQA Plasma Mobile was created by Bhushan Shah, which lead me to the idea of creating integration testing for plasma mobiles which would help us ...
    2 KB (289 words) - 10:18, 6 March 2018
  • ...lly, there should be a similar appearance of documentations by CSS-styling the HTML files for different systems prior to creating those qch files. ...r Maxima backend. To get more detailed information, consider going through the blog post listed below. ...
    4 KB (628 words) - 17:29, 30 August 2020
  • The first part of this project involves porting KDE's main website kde.org to H ...ing season.kde.org to OAuth and giving it a much needed visual overhaul at the same time. ...
    3 KB (502 words) - 19:22, 1 September 2020
  • (BLZ) of German Banks and other international banks. Currently, KtoBLZCheck valid at different dates. The data which is regularly retrieved from ​Deutsche ...
    5 KB (760 words) - 09:15, 30 August 2020
  • ...ce the subtitle files are hard-coded over the videos, the customisation of the displayed text is not viable. ...ling support in Kdenlive can be achieved by extending the functionality of the existing “Subtitle” filter, giving users more choices over subtitle customi ...
    4 KB (634 words) - 08:51, 31 August 2020
  • KIOSlaves are a powerful feature within the KIO framework, allowing KIO-aware applications such as Dolphin to interact with services out of the local filesystem over URLs such as fish:// ...
    5 KB (775 words) - 18:00, 26 August 2019
  • ...ighlighing items highlights relevant areas in GUI. Pressing Enter jumps to the GUI element. * Have a combo box on the right to filter searching (with check boxes) eg: ...
    812 bytes (120 words) - 21:26, 19 June 2023
  • ...Description:''' Digikam supports exporting images to multiple websites. The purpose of this project is to extend this support to include one drive and It has been a great experience for me, and a great honor to participate in this project. ...
    6 KB (902 words) - 12:27, 14 August 2018
  • == About Me == ...ce this requires more use cases tailored to the data collected on Inqlude. The intended project task is to improve categorization and search on Inqlude we ...
    9 KB (1,515 words) - 08:09, 21 August 2016
  • ...sustainability project, KDE Eco has the aim of measuring and driving down the energy consumption of KDE/Free Software. This requires emulating user behav ''' WEEK 1 - 3 : ''' For the first three weeks , I have tested various automation tools, in particular A ...
    6 KB (1,018 words) - 22:11, 18 April 2022
  • ...ltiple datasets to make the difficulty range of activities wider. This way the same activity can be easily configured to be played by pupils of different ...below task description link. Luckily, the implementation went smoothly for me without any unexpected behavior or bug. <br> ...
    8 KB (1,224 words) - 14:30, 26 August 2020
  • ...ts can be text, shapes overlaid on the document, or even sounds/videos and other rich media formats. ...t how to take a stamp annotation and save it in the document in a way that other renderers can parse it and render it as well. ...
    5 KB (746 words) - 16:34, 23 August 2021
  • = The project = ...to the Plasma Phonebook application while adding a new contact and filter the list of contacts accordingly. ...
    1 KB (219 words) - 16:33, 19 February 2020
  • ==About Me== ...is to develop an Android application that has the same features as that of the Desktop version. ...
    2 KB (279 words) - 16:39, 25 August 2016
  • ...a draft (or a draft of material for the final application), I think using the wiki is a nice way to work on a document like this. ...ing on open source since I've been close many times but never really taken the leap. ...
    4 KB (621 words) - 17:59, 6 December 2010
  • If you are posting a wish here, please post it under the correct header, as well as using four elipses to show your registered usern ...ork here either. can you send me the direct link to it by email (to change the option)? ...
    6 KB (1,049 words) - 12:31, 7 June 2013
  • ...ion:''' A Qt(c++)/QML app for offline usage and browsing of WikiToLearn. . The client should be able to - read the offline pages ...
    2 KB (232 words) - 07:14, 21 August 2016
  • ...plications, such as Thunderbird, Google Calendar and Outlook, already have the ability to compose and send emails. Merkuro would need to add this feature ...nitial proposed UI of email composition was changed and improved upon with the help of my mentors and community members. ...
    6 KB (888 words) - 17:14, 25 September 2023
  • Linux world is moving from X11 to Wayland and KDE project is following the way too. Input management methods for X11 and Wayland are different so ther By this project, I'll handle the missing things and improve the Touchpad KCM and Mouse KCM. After that, I'll add new features to Touchpad K ...
    8 KB (1,409 words) - 16:03, 9 July 2018
  • ...calculator is in itself very straightforward and runs a lexical parser in the background to perform calculations. I wanted to add a few more commonly used scientific functions to the calculator, albeit that was already under some development so I was only ab ...
    7 KB (1,299 words) - 05:21, 10 April 2021
  • These are the new categories for the redesign of kwin's kcm. (terietor here,because I am no expert please feel free to correct me :)) ...
    2 KB (228 words) - 12:11, 12 January 2012
  • Krita is only available for desktop OSes, my proposal is to add the support to mobile devices, android to be specific. ...iable and maintainable method for android builds, improve look and feel of the android app, handle permissions, file system access and work on core usabil ...
    5 KB (843 words) - 13:03, 25 August 2019
  • ...uthentication/authorization code from KAuth to Polkit-qt without effecting the original behaviour of KDE Partition Manager. * Replace KAuth by QDBus to communicate with the main Application ...
    6 KB (1,022 words) - 14:25, 23 August 2019
  • ...ty app, and below are the features that will make it the best. Features of the app: # Ability to quickly enter the task. ...
    6 KB (1,007 words) - 03:13, 17 April 2021
  • .... This list includes relatively simple things like better integration into the KDE 2 framework as well as complex features like true group-scheduling supp ...s important. We then can adjust the priorities to get the most benefit for the majority of users. ...
    2 KB (259 words) - 10:16, 26 February 2011
  • ''What were some of your primary reasons in getting the Amarok project ...hough there were a lot of changes over the years, the basic concept stayed the same to this day. ...
    6 KB (1,049 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ''What were some of your primary reasons in getting the Amarok project ...hough there were a lot of changes over the years, the basic concept stayed the same to this day. ...
    6 KB (1,051 words) - 05:22, 11 December 2012
  • the plasma side of activities... * support switching to other-screen containments (explained better on the [[Plasma/Multiscreen|Multiscreen page]] ...
    4 KB (518 words) - 21:37, 28 January 2011
    4 KB (611 words) - 21:00, 19 July 2015
    4 KB (587 words) - 12:18, 8 July 2013
  • ...ies display a map (MarbleWidget) as the main widget, but that's not always the case (e.g. during configuration). ** Easy way to switch to other map themes. ...
    5 KB (752 words) - 16:40, 25 October 2016
  • == Integrating the MyPaint Brush Engine with Krita == ...aint. Artists like MyPaint brushes a lot and it would be good to integrate the same as a new brush engine within Krita brush engine subsystem. ...
    11 KB (1,882 words) - 16:38, 27 August 2020
  • ...contest to pick the new icon for amaroK, Blue Wolf by Da-Flow won. However the story doesn't end there, due to legalities with Warp Graphics, Inc it cant Same as now, but replace the moon with a CD ...
    5 KB (908 words) - 14:34, 13 January 2013
  • ...ing used due to performance. Maybe review org.kde.desktop, for me it works the best already. - Review xdg-desktop-portal based solution && Fix the almost finished implementation ...
    1 KB (199 words) - 09:44, 2 February 2020
  • '''Project name:''' Better Graph Layout for the Graph Theory IDE ...the execution of graph algorithms step by step, with visual indications in the graph itself. Researchers can use Rocs to explore graphs easily and experim ...
    10 KB (1,608 words) - 15:40, 30 August 2020
  • ...t two activities from the old version of GCompris ("Crane" and "Paint") to the new Qt version. Another activity on my list was "Alphabetical Order". ...nd i finished "Share", a creation of mine, designed to help children learn the division of numbers. ...
    2 KB (368 words) - 15:35, 22 August 2016
  • ...to communicate with KDE desktops. A lot of information is communicated to the user using system alerts. iOS is limited to displaying only one alert at a ...aspect of the app better for end-users. By queuing the alerts it protects the user from losing information. ...
    4 KB (718 words) - 04:00, 16 April 2022
  • This is the community page for the KMyMoney project. No blocking issues at the moment ...
    3 KB (420 words) - 03:01, 10 September 2020
  • ...rs the activities were quite difficult to play, while for older age groups the activities were easy. ..., we have the concept of multiple datasets. Multiple datasets help to make the activities adaptive for children of all age groups. Multiple datasets mean ...
    12 KB (2,015 words) - 20:28, 8 September 2020
  • ...idiomatic to use. I am working on Rust bindings for KConfig KDE Framework. The bindings can be found [https://invent.kde.org/oreki/kconfig-rs here]. The bindings for the following parts are pretty much complete and have all the features: ...
    3 KB (431 words) - 06:45, 17 April 2022
  • ...us report for evaluation purposes. earlier reports are still present under the "HISTORY" section. ...tions in the handbook of digikam. I am ready for final evaluation. This is the link of my branch I have my final work on :: ...
    8 KB (1,397 words) - 23:49, 26 August 2017
  • ...ongside that, a timeline/scroll bar will be available to select or seek to the correct frame. ...g/pranavgade/mark and is expected to be merged into the main repository at the end SoK. ...
    2 KB (293 words) - 05:27, 16 April 2021
  • ...eed to get that done, so the costumer can find the right faux fur to build the costume from. ...xygen colours - so we get that icon redone, and then we just need to do up the design sheets --[[User:Leinir|Leinir]] 08:34, 18 July 2007 (UTC) ...
    2 KB (293 words) - 12:49, 16 February 2013
  • ...lly enough to get wasted a legion. So, this page was born to keep track of the fund itself and to define some policies on its usage. Here comes the fund policy: ...
    2 KB (262 words) - 00:58, 10 November 2012
  • '''THE SLOGAN CONTEST IS OVER!''' The chosen slogan is: amaroK - rediscover your music. ...
    5 KB (798 words) - 10:39, 13 January 2013
  • ...l verify ISOs from a range of distros to ensure they are valid compared to the checksums or digital signatures. ...pointer to the signature key for verification. Git tags are also signed by the same key. ...
    2 KB (285 words) - 10:48, 3 May 2023
  • The PIM Feeders have changed. ...ortant to still make sure this is released tested as it has missed some of the testing cycle. ...
    2 KB (330 words) - 01:41, 16 February 2015
  • ...at least 5 minutes before''' if you happen to volunteer immediately after the break. ...mber to watch the Telegram channel''' from time to time, especially during the first minutes of a shift change. ...
    2 KB (331 words) - 17:18, 18 July 2015
  • People in the KDE Community have talents beyond technology. At previous Akademies there h ...(KGT). Entertainment where everyone wins; a live show with performers from the audience. MCs, a sound system and musical instruments will be provided. It ...
    2 KB (307 words) - 15:02, 30 June 2012
  • * KDE will be part of the Desktops DevRoom on Sunday only ([https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/de https://telegram.me/joinchat/A36wiAZdada9gicoOwqxlw ...
    4 KB (589 words) - 07:33, 31 August 2020
  • ...oogle Play store alone. GCompris is used to help older children understand the relationship between numbers, learn basic arithmetic operations, train them ...ps://phabricator.kde.org/T15124 left and right-click training] activity to the project. ...
    5 KB (747 words) - 14:48, 13 April 2022
  • ...k your songs as you rename and move your files (referred to as ''AFT'' for the rest of this page). Parts of '''Amarok''' that can take advantage of this f ...ion folder, and put it back in somewhere else and have the stats update to the new location! ...
    7 KB (1,140 words) - 03:48, 16 December 2012
  • <p>Here you can find a list of things to be done (features, bug fixing) for the NMM engine.</p> ...ayback and one host, different from the audio host, for video playback. In the future it should be allowed to have a <b>'party mode'</b>, so choosing as m ...
    3 KB (421 words) - 00:30, 15 January 2013
  • ...w slogan. The old one "Rediscover Your Music" is dated and does not convey the motivations behind Amarok 2. What are the motivations behind Amarok 2? ...
    6 KB (1,042 words) - 05:09, 11 December 2012
  • ...s a media player but ignores other USB sticks which usually use /dev/sda1. The rule I used is added in /etc/udev/rules.d/40-local.rules: ..."ypf1" for the device with name "YP-F1" from the manufacturer "Samsung" on the USB bus. ...
    2 KB (380 words) - 16:35, 19 January 2013
  • == About Me == ...theme supported high zoom levels and the expectation is that by the end of the project, Vector map theme will fully support lower and medium zoom levels. ...
    3 KB (402 words) - 23:07, 22 August 2016
  • ...ss learning] - Post about all that I learned during packaging Flatpaks and the roadblocks I faced. Also lists my contributions. ...m priority applications were submitted to Flathub. I describe my plans for the coming weeks too. ...
    5 KB (761 words) - 03:53, 14 April 2022
  • <h1>Extend the embedded documentation for supported Computer Algebra Systems</h1> ...different documentation look similar is also one of the main objectives of the project. A detailed proposal can be found [https://invent.kde.org/teams/men ...
    3 KB (440 words) - 15:20, 31 March 2024
  • * KDE will be part of the Desktops DevRoom on Sunday only ([https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/de ! Available to help on the stall? ...
    4 KB (633 words) - 23:19, 1 February 2015
  • ...or collecting ideas for Google Code-in tasks. The tasks will be moved into the GCi app for you to claim when appropriate. Add your names under mentor fiel ''' Please keep in mind that the tasks are going to be solved by 13 to 17 year olds. We have a particular ne ...
    8 KB (1,278 words) - 20:20, 22 October 2017
  • ...e that explorer provides almost everything in the system settings area and other stuff. ...ges" option. To clean out your personal settings, you will need to remove the ".kde" directory in your Application Data directory (%APPDATA%). ...
    10 KB (1,636 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
  • ...ar way as was done with the kde.org main website, keeping consistency with other KDE applications such as [https://konsole.kde.org/ Konsole]. Fortunately, s I didnt do much in January, as it was the "partiels" (final exams) month at INSA and I was really caught up studying. ...
    7 KB (1,103 words) - 12:31, 29 March 2021
  • '''About the trainer: meet each other at eye level. No matter what. ...
    2 KB (322 words) - 08:55, 1 April 2020
  • <Baxas> I just finish to eat, and I try again if somebody can help me <sebr> Baxas: whats the problem ...
    5 KB (919 words) - 03:06, 11 December 2012
  • '''About the workshop:''' “Most conversations are simply monologues delivered in the presence of a witness.” – Margaret ...
    2 KB (341 words) - 07:53, 13 September 2019
  • ...KDE which describes basic SVN (Subversion) usage. There is of course also the SVN Book which covers everything. ...d complicated. Such is the luck of the draw. I'll try to post a warning on the site beforehand, though. ...
    5 KB (974 words) - 13:01, 11 March 2016
  • without the ZUI, we need an alternate way to access the containments of screens that aren't connected... the latest plan: ...
    2 KB (376 words) - 13:53, 14 September 2010
  • ...oblems resolution and modelling. However, is not always easy to understand the underlying theory and algorithms. ...ould have is a step by step execution system, in order to fully comprehend the algorithms and facilitate debugging. ...
    8 KB (1,227 words) - 20:29, 24 August 2019
  • ...Plasma. Kopete has a huge code base with lots of legacy code and reflects the hard work of many developers since many years. Kopete currently supports 9 == About the Project == ...
    3 KB (511 words) - 21:13, 27 August 2017
  • ...ade. Please do not infer anything from these notes, official summaries of the conclusions reached will be made available for discussion as soon as possib ...=en_US&authkey=CKTcjdgP#gid=4 Class by class analysis] (tsdgeos says: Gave me a "spreadsheet has been removed" error in Konqueror, just try a different b ...
    3 KB (366 words) - 15:09, 9 December 2011
  • ...notes grid), chord generation tools, to full blown sequencer editors (like the included step sequencer), to automatic note generators which interact with ...istribute them to people via Zynthbox' sharing site (which lives alongside the KDE Store). ...
    2 KB (380 words) - 09:29, 28 September 2022
  • Calamares, in the initial period of Season OF KDE came up with a number of tasks and issues t These are some of of the PRs which I submitted during my SoK coding period : ...
    2 KB (331 words) - 05:45, 3 July 2021
  • The following is a sampling of some of the best quotes made in #amarok < Nightrose> dork fixed the emails ...
    13 KB (1,890 words) - 03:05, 11 December 2012
  • ==Explanation of the graph== ...in KOffice are build on top of each other, KoMain, for example, depends on the Flake library for some of its functionality. ...
    3 KB (468 words) - 17:59, 6 December 2010
  • This BoF for planning the features KSecret Service should have. KSecret Service development resumed this summer. It lives in the playground/utils/ksecrets. ...
    3 KB (422 words) - 13:40, 29 July 2015
  • ...isappear without reason, the Edit Track Details option wanders up and down the menu, etc. Instead of explaining, let the screeshots talk: ...
    3 KB (489 words) - 14:22, 20 December 2012
  • ...cal world. In the other hand, using SVG as a source makes it easy to share the brush tips as they are saved as plain text, as opposed to raster image brus * Write documentation for end users as per the Krita Contribution Guide. ...
    20 KB (3,358 words) - 03:11, 26 August 2019
  • ...nderstand the whole code, to manage these vectors and It was very hard for me. ...could learn and visualize the relationship between the things when I build the program. ...
    3 KB (422 words) - 01:59, 26 August 2019
  • ...ng tool kits. My project is to add support for mesh gradients in Krita. By the end of GSoC Krita, should be able to open, edit, create vector objects usin ...it was too heavy for the memory. So, I replaced it with a 2D array during the later stage. ...
    10 KB (1,462 words) - 09:29, 2 September 2020
  • ...sometime posting to various social media platforms and more often than not the post content was same ...ating all these platforms into one application to handle all that and save the promo team atleast some time. ...
    3 KB (490 words) - 07:51, 17 April 2021
  • ...ation about your dates and times of arrival and departure. By type we mean the means of your transportation. |Actually arriving on the 8th, but I'll spend a day in Geneva. ...
    6 KB (817 words) - 21:07, 9 August 2014
  • I think these three tasks need to be in the same application. ...white, the thread list is too small), some of the terminology is alien to me. ...
    3 KB (427 words) - 14:24, 1 September 2012
  • The client API consists of: * a resource facade to abstract the resource implementation details ...
    9 KB (1,371 words) - 15:04, 13 May 2015
  • Dedication. Determination. Diligence. These are but a few of the uncharacteristic qualities and much vaunted piece of software which has inexplicably transcended the bounds of mere software ...
    3 KB (456 words) - 20:16, 22 December 2012
  • ...stable four corner mesh that always has an ellipse inside it which touches the sides, in order to draw ellipses in perspective with ease. ...ith the circle in a square tool, one just needs to set the four corners of the square. ...
    3 KB (547 words) - 08:53, 15 April 2022
  • ...drop down menu. Default should me free hand and under SHIFT + Mouse action the strait line stroke #* Here he can type the size for brush form keyboard ...
    6 KB (889 words) - 11:01, 12 July 2010
  • ...esting suggest the speed gains can be up to 10 times faster which improves the workflow using big brushes or complex multibrushes. '''Goal:''' Test the current mask generators produce the same mask representation. ...
    22 KB (3,649 words) - 02:04, 11 August 2018
  • WOSHIBON 3 is the official name of the third KDE Telepathy sprint. ...Dates to avoid: 2-3 February (FOSDEM 2013) and probably the previous and the following weekends --[[User:Drdanz|Drdanz]] ([[User talk:Drdanz|talk]]) 17: ...
    3 KB (409 words) - 00:31, 10 November 2012
  • ..., move, delete, backup, restore partitions and resize without losing data. The program consists of a backend library, called kpmcore, and a user applicati ...hing, thanks to third party branding and external modules support. It uses the kpmcore library to automate partitioning procedures. ...
    8 KB (1,215 words) - 20:26, 15 August 2018
  • ...lebrate this really major event in Amarok history with our fans all around the world we would like to invite you to join us to party really hard. Could th ...ough for you to take part: start one! Simply add it to the list and spread the word. ...
    2 KB (364 words) - 08:51, 15 December 2012
  • * * please add yourself to the list if I missed you * ...w they use it so that we can prioritize work on certain features or remove the others. ...
    5 KB (931 words) - 09:02, 15 September 2016
  • What are the applications you use with your computer? What is the main objective of using that program? ...
    3 KB (496 words) - 15:31, 30 December 2010
  • Aggregation of things which need going through to write the final announcement. * Possibility to switch languages on the fly, thus alowing to fallback on an other one than english when a bit of translation is missing. Usefull for people w ...
    3 KB (436 words) - 18:51, 8 March 2016
  • == About Me == ...h the related information on a desktop plasmoid (they are like widgets for the KDE desktop). ...
    3 KB (493 words) - 06:37, 20 August 2016
  • ...hub. Automating build and packaging checks in CI is one of KDE's goals for the next two years ([https://community.kde.org/Goals/Automate_and_systematize_i ...ations. As the next step, I turned these applications to Nightly builds in the [https://invent.kde.org/packaging/flatpak-kde-applications Flatpak Reposito ...
    4 KB (553 words) - 11:40, 13 April 2023
  • [01:31] <it-s> well, I'm still working with a couple of devs on getting the visuals right [01:33] <piacentini> About the current state of the module, I think we are fine, but not much new is happening ...
    15 KB (2,202 words) - 13:13, 27 March 2012
  • ...up. You can ask the receptionist to give me a call. Once the reception or the office is closed please give Thorsten or Suresh a call. The Office is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. ...
    3 KB (387 words) - 17:14, 9 November 2011
  • == KMyMoney: Integration of the new functionalities from the Alkimia library == ...functionality in KMyMoney (as was done with version 4.8). After extending the support a user will be able to: ...
    4 KB (523 words) - 18:16, 23 August 2021
  • from the music-lifts-me-up-dept ...re. The cooperation between KDE and the Wikipedia project has already been the topic of an [http://dot.kde.org/1119552379/ earlier article]. ...
    3 KB (511 words) - 03:35, 21 December 2012
  • ...ores a certain playback position of a track for later retrieval, either by the user or automatically. ...ther along in the book when I realize the beach chapter would be useful in the report I am writing for school. ...
    3 KB (569 words) - 11:36, 8 December 2012
  • *Qt5 provides by default a bridge from the Qt accessibility API to At-Spi ** [scarpino] I can do the port if none step up. ...
    7 KB (1,118 words) - 18:46, 20 March 2018
  • ...ng to the developer community in any way up here with a short description, the next number and within an ever-lasting pastebin. ...ngw segfaulted (The compiler) when it got to this file. I pinpointed it to the four lines that are commented out with this patch. ...
    3 KB (588 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
  • This page is intended to gather ideas about the GSOC 2011 project [http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/googl ...bookmarking concept. For compatibility purposes this should be used to map the bookmark hierarchy in Nepomuk. A bookmark in Nepomuk then relates to some [ ...
    4 KB (594 words) - 15:48, 23 August 2012
  • You changed the topic to "KDE Games meeting: agenda at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Gam [5:01pm] majewsky: me too ...
    19 KB (3,115 words) - 13:18, 27 March 2012
  • ...w.arnsberg.de/ Arnsberg, Germany], to discuss design issues, the future of the project, and - of course - to code a lot. Some areas in which a lot of prog KDE One has only been made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors who paid for flight tickets, accomodatio ...
    3 KB (539 words) - 14:07, 7 February 2010
  • ...rk has been devoted to addressing this, working towards the goal of making the Kirigami documentation detailed, complete, and beginner-friendly. We are no ...come a showcase of Kirigami's capabilities. Right now, it just counts down the days towards a date (with a few neat extra pieces of functionality). ...
    8 KB (1,229 words) - 20:52, 15 April 2021
  • ...t a try, and although I hadn't been coding graphics stuff for a few years, the initial results were encouraging enough to sparkle my motivation. ...ession with Seb Ruiz about the design and mechanisms of CoverBling (that's the working title I have chosen for this feature). We definitely do not want to ...
    3 KB (511 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ...hDs, at least at her university. The reference is located directly next to the quoted text and states which book and page number are referenced. ...l the references she made listed briefly. The formatting for each entry is the same for all entries in that chapter. ...
    4 KB (637 words) - 20:34, 27 July 2014
  • == Write test and improve protocols supports for the Kopete == '''Project title:''' Write test and improve protocols support for the Kopete ...
    5 KB (830 words) - 10:40, 28 March 2018
  • ...low for a variety of associations, which can eventually lead to images for the release announcements. =Final theme chosen! Thanks everyone for the contributions!= ...
    11 KB (1,471 words) - 20:24, 20 December 2012
  • ...e enough time to finish rewriting the telepathy nepomuk service, so here's the TODO list to finish off my branch (here: http://gitweb.kde.org/clones/telep * <strike>Implement contact-properties parts of the Storage class.</strike> [[User:Grundleborg|Grundleborg]] 18:05, 6 December ...
    3 KB (499 words) - 01:13, 10 November 2012
  • ...time unless things change drastically, along with a reason why I consider the feature to be important and why it has its current priority. ...or the rest of the year, I'm mainly focusing on finishing my thesis to get the title of chemist so my progress may either be slow, or jerky (lots of commi ...
    3 KB (562 words) - 02:11, 19 June 2011
  • This page is to report any errors with the new amaroK livecd. *Background of progress bar in the bootsplash is a different color than the graphic ...
    6 KB (993 words) - 20:20, 2 January 2013
  • ...lopment and polish) for displaying the Free/Busy info to make it useful to the meeting organizer. ==Summary of the work done== ...
    4 KB (635 words) - 13:01, 27 August 2023
  • .... There is also space to put your name to indicate that you are working on the task, to avoid duplication of effort. ...he kde-promo mailing list. It is generally better to do the latter in case the initial mentor is busy and so that you can get more feedback, meet everyone ...
    3 KB (595 words) - 08:15, 23 April 2015
  • == Improve the Timeline Clips Color Palette == ...features in an application increasing each day, it was about time to give the timeline of Kdenlive a makeover. ...
    4 KB (627 words) - 02:07, 18 February 2020
  • ...r-at-spi and GCompris application scripts using selenium-webdriver-at-spi. The aim is to provide assistance to developers to create their own KDE applicat ...ding `KdeEcoTest` and exploring `selenium-webdriver-at-spi` before writing the unit test scripts. ...
    4 KB (578 words) - 09:31, 22 April 2023
  • '''When I upload my ssh key, it tells me that the key is invalid. I'm sure my public key is fine!''' '''How have the accounts from the past been imported into gosa?''' ...
    3 KB (608 words) - 08:13, 16 November 2011
  • ...sical theory skills. It is primarily focused on ear-training exercises but other areas will soon be available. ...e bottom of the screen (see picture below), on which users could visualize the exercises. ...
    4 KB (706 words) - 13:19, 28 August 2017
  • | Excuse me. | What time does the museum / shop / bar close? ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 16:29, 24 August 2014
  • = Arriving to the venue = ...which is a bit closer, so here we'll explain all the possibilities. If any other possibility is needed, please get in touch with ''apol'' or ''afiestas''. ...
    5 KB (798 words) - 18:45, 27 May 2012
  • ...creenshot backend of kwin and provides additionally a fallback backend for other window managers, therefore it works on any Linux Distribution, even on mobi Unfortunately, the UI of Spectacle is not responsive and can therefore not used with good user ...
    4 KB (583 words) - 11:49, 4 March 2020
  • ...Protocol) documents from meteorological departments of governments around the world. The other part is to build in this API a daemon in KWeather that sends weather alerts ...
    4 KB (691 words) - 13:30, 9 April 2021
  • ...ous contacts (i.e same person on Facebook + Jabber) appear as one entry in the list. * From within a chat, select a different account to talk to the same person. ...
    11 KB (1,918 words) - 00:31, 10 November 2012
  • [23:03] <jstaniek> I think the topic of dependencies could be put better: [23:07] <smitpatel> yes. it's the only part which uses QtSql ...
    4 KB (526 words) - 14:02, 8 March 2013
  • I've seen a javascript implementation of the hard part in under 500 lines (does plain text only). I'd be happy if the student just took it and wrapped it up in QtScript... -- David ...
    3 KB (482 words) - 09:10, 8 February 2013
  • ...cuses on implementing few basic operations over a set of layers/groups. By the end of GSoC, Krita should be able to perform cut, copy, paste, delete opera ...lete operation on a group layer deletes paint data of all layers belong to the group ...
    6 KB (945 words) - 15:04, 19 August 2021
  • ...nd why he arrived there. Especially, he said that: ''«we need an amarok of the desktop so people go "oh. -that's- why"».'' ...thing will be ''«a widget (or, as somehow caught on, a "plasmoid")... from the launcher buttons to full on widgets and mini-apps»'' ...
    4 KB (746 words) - 23:52, 26 July 2010
  • ...hacking on the Accounts setup in KDE Telepathy in a day. There are lots of other areas in KDE telepathy, but today is ideally going to be centralised on one poke d_ed or david_edmundson on IRC for me. I'll be there hopefully 10am GMT onwards. ...
    4 KB (639 words) - 00:31, 10 November 2012
  • =Goal of the working group= ...he effect list, to get better visibility and usability, and also to evolve the effect management. ...
    14 KB (2,187 words) - 22:09, 3 November 2019
    3 KB (482 words) - 20:42, 13 March 2018
  • :Application of the Month (featured on the dot) ==The questions they asked us== ...
    19 KB (3,271 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • :Application of the Month (featured on the dot) ==The questions they asked us== ...
    19 KB (3,273 words) - 05:19, 11 December 2012
  • [21:59] <piacentini> well, not much on the agenda [21:59] <piacentini> mostly the akademy stuff? ...
    26 KB (3,750 words) - 20:12, 27 April 2012
  • ...s one such tool, but it needs some fixes. A list of to-dos can be found at the repository's [https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/feep/-/blob/master/tools/Kde ...a.io/en/latest/index.html (Pipenv)]. I also added a code formatter to make the code consistent by using [https://black.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ (Black)]. ...
    5 KB (738 words) - 02:59, 16 April 2023
  • [15:05] <it-s> hi and welcome to the December meeting [15:05] <smajewsky> Hello. I'm Stefan Majewsky. I'm the first topic. ;-) ...
    26 KB (3,941 words) - 13:09, 27 March 2012
  • [16:05:37] <packadal> i guess i have to for the log anyway [16:05:51] <packadal> so, for the third time, if i'm right :p ...
    28 KB (4,025 words) - 13:23, 27 March 2012
  • KDE 3.3 is the third and quickest feature release in the KDE 3.x series. The list of planned features can be found in a [http://developer.kde.org/develo ...
    3 KB (566 words) - 13:23, 9 May 2008
  • [13:01:39] <tackat> so I'll send the log of the meeting around by mail [13:06:52] <tackat> rockford_: have you made yourself familiar with the (Marble) code already? ...
    17 KB (2,419 words) - 19:26, 28 April 2011
  • * lots of free songs out of the box ...meeting - you might remember me poking about with the idea of a mascot in the dev channel... maybe it'd be a good idea to discuss how best to use somethi ...
    4 KB (673 words) - 18:01, 25 December 2012
  • Tagaro is the top secret codename for my redesign of libkdegames. * use new and state-of-the-art Qt and KDE technology to its full extent ...
    4 KB (658 words) - 03:58, 27 March 2012
  • ...se Creator which is designed to create comic books for use with Peruse and other readers. Peruse has support from Advanced Comic Book Format(ACBF), which is ...’s special features. The Creator is currently very simple. It only allows the user to create CBZ comic book archives annotated with details such as autho ...
    5 KB (759 words) - 17:01, 9 August 2018
  • Task: Create new holiday data files to be used by the KHolidays library. A holiday file defines generic rules for calculating ho Decide on a country/language to implement. Find out the corresponding ISO Country and Langauge codes. ...
    4 KB (772 words) - 19:37, 22 October 2011
  • ...l dedicated for students participating in Open Academy, Summer of Code and other programs is #kde-soc. You should be at least on these two channels. Also lo ...lop remotely on Linux, and we can get key exchange and DNS and such out of the way before Friday. ...
    4 KB (776 words) - 19:11, 3 January 2014
  • ...], we would like to add more KDE apps, in particular GCompris and Kate, to the list. ...(b) testing usage scenario scripts before the software can be measured in the [https://eco.kde.org/blog/2022-07-25-sprint-lab-follow-up/ community lab]. ...
    6 KB (1,000 words) - 14:24, 20 April 2023
  • KDE 3.2 is the second feature release in the KDE 3.x series. The list of planned features can be found in a [http://developer.kde.org/develo ...
    4 KB (614 words) - 13:24, 9 May 2008
  • KDE 3.1 is the first feature release in the KDE 3.x series. The list of planned features can be found in a [http://developer.kde.org/develo ...
    4 KB (550 words) - 13:24, 9 May 2008
  • = <b> Improving the Bundle Creator in Krita </b> = ...ation like metadata and a manifest so Krita can check there’s no errors in the file. ...
    12 KB (1,922 words) - 08:23, 24 August 2023
  • The Kirogi is a Ground Control Station(GCS) for managing Unmanned Aerial Vehicl ...protocol integration of Kirogi so that it supports most functionalities of the protocol. ...
    10 KB (1,517 words) - 01:40, 31 August 2020
  • = Presentation of the project = Zanshin is trying to provide a software support for the "Getting things done" approach of David Allen. It integrates very well ...
    4 KB (650 words) - 11:55, 2 April 2016
  • Here you can setup diameter of the brush and amount of particles per one dab. By default you enter amount of p ...of 100, so the radius is 100/2, density 0.1,. The amount of particles will me PI * 50 * 50 * density ~ 785; ...
    5 KB (796 words) - 17:56, 6 December 2010
  • ...tgart (STR) has train connections to the main station (S2 and S3, look for the green circle with a white S in it), running roughly every 15 minutes. Ticket from the ibis budget hotel is 2,90 € (2 zones, child fare: 1,40 €) - you could buy a ...
    4 KB (586 words) - 11:05, 3 February 2017
  • By default KWin uses only one virtual desktop. So even if the Desktop Change OSD and Desktop Grid on right upper screen edge is enabled i ...OSD script needs to be enabled by default and in Effect-DesktopGrid group the BorderActivate config key has to be set. ...
    14 KB (2,238 words) - 16:34, 23 April 2012
  • ...s page is in the Old category, which means it is no longer maintained, and the information in it is outdated. We are preserving it only for historical pur ...e creation of a KDE storefront that sells these things. Stores managed by the KDE Promo team have been created in 2 places so far: ...
    9 KB (1,486 words) - 07:26, 31 August 2020
  • (01:34:57 IST) it-s: stephaniewhiting: but taxes keep me occupied ....0.x (see http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=120630304203542&w=3 for the 4.0.3 reminder email) | Meeting on now, agenda at http://techbase.kde.org/P ...
    29 KB (4,220 words) - 13:15, 27 March 2012
  • ...suite of admin tools, making Tokodon a more versatile and usable tool for the fediverse moderators. ...nvent.kde.org/network/tokodon/-/merge_requests/348 Move action buttons to the top] ...
    11 KB (1,707 words) - 06:52, 26 August 2023
  • KDE 3.4 is the fourth (and most likely last) feature release in the KDE 3.x series. The list of planned features can be found in a [http://developer.kde.org/develo ...
    4 KB (641 words) - 13:22, 9 May 2008
  • .... Here is a list of instructions that should get you a working snapshot of the current digikam SVN using Kubuntu 8.10 or higher. ...of kubuntu packages to install and some environment variable settings for the compilation. ...
    5 KB (776 words) - 17:44, 18 March 2016
  • ...020 is over now, but it doesn't mean you can't contribute anymore. Contact the team, ask if they have junior job and can help you get started. [[SoK/Ideas ...posal based on these ideas, contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're interested in. ...
    13 KB (2,064 words) - 10:24, 27 October 2020
  • ...ese events - one in Munich and one in San Francisco. This page pertains to the Munich event. ...er of empty time slots, and that they bring their own event topics to fill the time slots. ...
    4 KB (747 words) - 11:26, 21 October 2011
  • ...rmation about your date and time of arrival and departure. By type we mean the means of your transportation. |The day before (jet lag) ...
    4 KB (611 words) - 08:53, 11 September 2017
  • ** milian wants to review the branch ** the world is waiting for him to ...
    4 KB (673 words) - 10:13, 26 October 2012
    3 KB (489 words) - 19:49, 27 September 2022
  • ...es like mobile phones and PDAs. It consists of a protocol, the clients and the servers. '''On the server side:''' ...
    5 KB (793 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • * TODO: Handbook Weekend on 1-2 April - notify all amaroK lists, the KDE documenation team + forum post (dangle) * TODO: move the wiki clean-up discussion to the list (apachelogger) ...
    27 KB (3,736 words) - 19:18, 23 December 2012
  • [6:00pm] piacentini: Hey people, let us start the meeting? And keep it short? [6:01pm] piacentini: And then we can jump to the agenda ...
    30 KB (4,956 words) - 13:21, 27 March 2012
  • =Welcome to the artwork-for-2.0 page= ...plet to be themeable, it needs to have, of course, a default theme. All of the applets will be based on SVG themes. ...
    5 KB (877 words) - 22:02, 31 December 2012
  • ...c topic inside KDE but is open to all contributors to KDE either living in the area or willing to travel to Stuttgart. ...ll kindly provide us the location – their hackspace – and free network for the weekend. We’ll use it cooperatively, so we might be able to get some of the ...
    4 KB (649 words) - 00:42, 19 January 2011
  • website or other areas. The Marble Developer Weekend Sprint will be held at the [http://conference.opensuse.org OpenSUSE Conference 2012] in Prague. ...
    8 KB (1,242 words) - 21:07, 19 November 2012
  • ...activities. This software has a huge userbase, with over 50K+ downloads on the Google Play store alone. Apart from this, it is available on Windows store .... They helped me in each and every way to tackle the problems faced during the project. ...
    6 KB (933 words) - 14:13, 19 August 2021
  • This is the full IRC log of the conversations that took place during the [[Calligra/End_2010_Text_Styles_UI_IRC_Meeting|text styles UI IRC meeting]] 20:03 < estan> we're missing the pierre's, but; meeting opened! ...
    36 KB (5,695 words) - 21:31, 26 December 2010
  • MySQL-embedded allows us to leverage the performance increase of a MySQL configuration, whilst alleviating non trivi * Note that you may have to remove CMakeCache.txt from the build directory after installing libmysqlclient-devel for it to be recogniz ...
    5 KB (700 words) - 20:15, 28 October 2017
  • ...There are some particularities in pronouncing some letters in Italian, see the following}} | those have to be pronounced, either by doubling it or accentuating it, as the meaning of a word can change completely ...
    4 KB (620 words) - 13:32, 8 August 2019
  • All students and developers are welcome to participate in the Open Source Promotion Plan program with KDE. This program differs a bit from GSoC, check the differences in the [https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/help/en/ OSPP Program FAQ]. Notably: ...
    16 KB (2,651 words) - 02:04, 8 April 2024
  • ...oncert decorations, records, flyers and animations. In 2008 he switched to the Linux environment and decided to once again pursue his initial interest: co ...velop a complete set of training videos from scratch, to help users master the entire comic book creation workflow from start to finish. ...
    5 KB (755 words) - 14:03, 16 April 2014
  • * More than one user at the same computer accessing the same collection, but maintaining individual preferences, ratings, etc. There are notes on the Postgres how-to about ways to do this ...
    5 KB (955 words) - 15:54, 7 December 2012
  • ...their hard work. If you are interested in helping with the ongoing work on the Amarok ''Handbook'', please contact us on [email protected] or talk to u ...images, as well as Discogs. (note: Discogs support may or may not get into the next release, depending on Discogs) ...
    15 KB (2,699 words) - 19:55, 22 December 2012
  • =Welcome to the artwork-for-2.0 page= ...plet to be themeable, it needs to have, of course, a default theme. All of the applets will be based on SVG themes. ...
    6 KB (959 words) - 04:55, 11 December 2012
  • * KDE will be part of the Desktops DevRoom on Sunday only ([https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/de https://telegram.me/joinchat/A36wiAZdada9gicoOwqxlw ...
    4 KB (685 words) - 07:28, 31 August 2020
  • ...e, and although these objectives may push this back, they can only improve the quality of our already excellent product. To the developers: please devote your time to completing these requirements as a f ...
    4 KB (665 words) - 17:29, 10 January 2013
  • Room host needed to do the welcome and make sure talks start on time. Please volunteer here. (Jos Poor See the talk details [[Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2010/Abstracts]] ...
    4 KB (586 words) - 09:17, 3 February 2010
  • The Dot [https://dot.kde.org/content/contribute-story Contribute a Story page] ...ll-observed so far. If an article is submitted that does not seem to match the criteria, we discuss it on list and then, if necessary, politely reject it. ...
    5 KB (932 words) - 22:08, 9 April 2017
  • ...owever there are some tags with camelcasing and others without which would me maybe necessary to check. ...used for checking the <backend> tag of the .dgml file and before it turns the attribute to lowercase (that's why <vectortile> tag could not be camelcase) ...
    7 KB (1,056 words) - 08:05, 21 October 2016
    5 KB (946 words) - 09:32, 15 December 2012
  • [00:26] <aspotashev_> I'm having difficulties building the docs for KF5: http://paste.kde.org/pn3cnxros ...t run "./scripts/update_xml ru frameworks" but it failed at some file with the same error. ...
    5 KB (410 words) - 22:03, 13 May 2021
  • ...er backend. Icons also do not render, due to problems in KDE Frameworks or the Kirigami UI framework. ...nt an Android-specific font API in the Poppler backend, as well as solving the issue of icon rendering in Okular’s Android version. ...
    12 KB (1,913 words) - 19:04, 20 September 2023
  • While doing the cleanup of flake I need to make all exported classes future proof, this mea ...hPoint objects already as well as others. But these two seem relevant for the overhead that this concept brings. ...
    6 KB (1,016 words) - 17:59, 6 December 2010
  • ...ast step. The crucial change in the Smart playlist creation dialog is that the Match... section now uses a checkable frame. This is unfortunately not avai My feelings on this are that are a wizard is a little too much work for the user. Still try it and we'll see. I'd think a simple toolbar button with dr ...
    5 KB (967 words) - 19:03, 10 January 2013
  • ...ixes that involve bigger changes or require breaking binary compatibility. The plan is to make KDE ready for a long period of binary compatible releases. The list of planned features can be found in a [http://developer.kde.org/develo ...
    5 KB (824 words) - 13:26, 9 May 2008
  • [22:07:07] <it-s> it-s, the graphic artist [22:07:44] <smajewsky> The meeting page still contains some topics from the last meeting (Kolf 2 and dead maintainers). ...
    21 KB (3,136 words) - 13:06, 27 March 2012
  • These are just a number of personal ideas for the drawing tools == Tremor and wiggle for the freehand tool == ...
    6 KB (1,019 words) - 15:32, 19 March 2013
  • Starting in Amarok 2.1, Amarok has the ability to run its collection scans in "Batch Mode." ...can scan it locally to that machine, where access is fast, instead of over the network on your client machine. ...
    8 KB (1,288 words) - 17:18, 11 December 2012
  • ...helps student to learn about parts of a computer through different levels. The features covered are : Knowing internal and external parts and their functi ''' Status: ''' Connecting different computer parts with each other is still left ...
    20 KB (3,238 words) - 11:29, 9 March 2015
  • *Install Raspbian on the Raspberry Pi Add the official Debian repository by adding {{Input|1=<nowiki>deb http://ftp.debia ...
    7 KB (946 words) - 10:24, 28 June 2019
  • ...ct 7 - 10 was a resounding success! This page will try to organize some of the results as they get written up. The report below is a summary of the major topics addressed at the conference. ...
    26 KB (4,537 words) - 14:02, 7 February 2010
  • ...g rapid contributions as the articles need to be continuously evaluated by the experts to retain reliability. Therefore, we need to ask ourselves that – I ...nd Revision History to evaluate the reliability and quality of articles on the platform. ...
    6 KB (908 words) - 11:25, 21 August 2016
  • For quick on-the-ground coordination we have a Telegram group you can join (group is now di ! Available to help on the stall? ...
    4 KB (714 words) - 11:08, 18 February 2019
  • ...Qt6, digiKam needs to to adapt to many new improvements made possible with the new Qt6 framework such as code readability, better classes from Qt6 and new ...and made some strategies on the first task and how to test the new patches.The first task was to '''Port digiKam to Qt 5.15'''. This is a sophisticated ta ...
    16 KB (2,492 words) - 20:17, 20 August 2021
  • [09:50am] milliams joined the chat room. [09:51am] pcapriotti joined the chat room. ...
    37 KB (5,915 words) - 13:19, 27 March 2012
  • The annual KDE PIM Meeting Osnabrück 5 took place at the Intevation offices in Osnabrück from Friday, January 12th 2007, to Monday, === Akonadi Status Before the Meeting === ...
    10 KB (1,532 words) - 14:21, 27 February 2011
  • = The Open Social Semantic Desktop Workshop - Nepomuk II = The second Nepomuk workshop will take place from November 6 to November 9 in Fr ...
    6 KB (906 words) - 10:08, 30 July 2012
  • ..."'''Constructive Criticism: Prioritizing Nepomuk development'''". Some of the notably attendees were - ( Please add your self to the list, if I have missed your name ) ...
    6 KB (975 words) - 13:54, 16 July 2012
  • ...nstalled too, just after an APT full upgrade, and i DON’T get at all where the Qt 5.9 deps are come from; ...rted that the X server is ‘‘I/O error’’, which has NEVER been elsewhere on the same laptop ...
    11 KB (1,735 words) - 13:34, 7 June 2020
  • ...metadata about an identity/role taken when writing source code or creating other resources ...working in different FLOSS projects, with each email address dedicated to the project, or when working on a FLOSS project both in name of an employer, bu ...
    6 KB (956 words) - 16:01, 9 January 2017
  • ...page come from [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar2Zghshi0A this talk from the openSUSE Conference 2013]. ** We want to show them what open source and the KDE community are about. We demonstrate our software and let them play with ...
    6 KB (1,128 words) - 11:22, 23 April 2018
  • This page is for''' KDE SC ''4.8'' release party''' listings. Please follow the following template for readability and keep it sorted. An example of how you need to enter the information is given below :- ...
    16 KB (2,429 words) - 16:41, 15 February 2012
  • [22:02:47] <nielsslot> Yar.. not sure i'm of any use in the meeting though..<br> ...smajewsky ([email protected]) has quit (Remote closed the connection)<br> ...
    18 KB (2,740 words) - 13:25, 27 March 2012
  • ...Recently its 0.9 version was released which has more than 140 activities. The goal of this project is to create a Bitmap drawing activity and an Animatio ...code and consulting with my mentors for the optimum approach to implement the proposed features. ...
    6 KB (1,030 words) - 17:00, 12 August 2018
  • * inform packagers of various distros about the release one day before [18.10.2005 22:01] =-= apachelogger has changed the topic to `` --> roKymotion Meeting <--'' ...
    34 KB (3,894 words) - 19:08, 23 December 2012
  • * State of the roK: :* while unstable development: podcasts made by the devs .. about the latest stuff in svn ...
    36 KB (4,878 words) - 17:10, 26 December 2012
  • * [DONE] Did the bi-monthly summary blog approach we tried over the last year work out and should we continue with this? (Volker) * [DONE] Should we phase out the Kolab resource in favor of IMAP+DAV, and if so, how can we do that practica ...
    6 KB (932 words) - 08:53, 5 April 2020
  • ...the application look like a website, with a home button top-left _inside_ the window that ...ybe we should have a permanent search field that looks in all documents of the right type top-right, same to most websites ...
    13 KB (2,028 words) - 21:18, 8 March 2013
  • To sign up, please follow closely the following steps: * Before filling your name in, please read the [http://akademy.kde.org/call-volunteers Call for Volunteers]. ...
    6 KB (1,027 words) - 13:02, 19 June 2013
  • ...files, while you (or a KDE app) want to rename or remove. For me this was the case with files of KMail's MailDir storage. ...open the Control Panel, open the Problem Reports & Solutions applet, wnder the Advanced option you can disable problem reporting. For XP or Windows 2003, ...
    6 KB (996 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
  • * concerns about the space used by the current plasmoids were raised *** use/create a different plasma theme to get rid of the large borders ...
    25 KB (3,315 words) - 19:25, 23 December 2012
  • ...UNDER CONSTRUCTION</span> Meeting minutes for the brainstorming meeting on the topic of a task-centric approach for Plasma Active = ...the ideas created during the brainstorming meeting out further, including the technical perspective. ...
    36 KB (5,274 words) - 22:44, 27 January 2013
  • This page is for KDE SC 4.7 release party listings. Please follow the following template for readability and keep it sorted. *Other info: ...
    11 KB (1,612 words) - 20:50, 22 August 2011
  • ...e fifth (and this time really last) feature release in the KDE 3.x series. The list of planned features can be found in a [http://developer.kde.org/develo [mailto:[email protected] Stephan Kulow] is acting as release coordinator for the 3.5 releases. ...
    6 KB (922 words) - 14:26, 9 January 2009
  • = Things for the Ears = * volume: Is the loudness of either a device or a stream. ...
    7 KB (1,195 words) - 11:07, 4 September 2023
  • ...ST) tsdgeos: if a dnssd game is used host/port is not editable, and add to the combo a "custom" or something like that, that makes those fields editable, (11:30:34 IST) tsdgeos: JakubS_: do we continue on private to not hijack the meeting, ok?<br/> ...
    56 KB (8,725 words) - 13:16, 27 March 2012
  • This is a list of planned features for the SC 4.12 release. {{FeatureDone|Web Shortcuts|Add a shortcut for the dictionary of the Galician Academy (RAG).|[email protected]|Adrián Chaves Fernández}} ...
    8 KB (923 words) - 16:20, 14 November 2013
  • ...ault installation, which would be appropriate as desktop games etc. And so the categories we came up with were as follows: :This group will contain only the very minimal games that any user would expect to have on their desktop. Thi ...
    9 KB (1,560 words) - 17:45, 27 April 2012
  • On Sunday we had an kdepim IRC meeting, mainly to discuss the separate kdepim release. This is the log of the meeting: ...
    20 KB (3,384 words) - 16:42, 17 January 2010
  • This is the planning page for the upcoming Tokamak 5 developer sprint. The Netherlands ...
    6 KB (852 words) - 14:07, 4 December 2012
  • ...021 is over now, but it doesn't mean you can't contribute anymore. Contact the team, ask if they have junior job and can help you get started. [[SoK/Ideas ...posal based on these ideas, contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're interested in. ...
    19 KB (2,990 words) - 09:54, 19 December 2021
  • ...already been proposed and want to add your opinion, then add your name to the list. ''Presentations of things interesting to the Calligra community. Please state targeted audience.'' ...
    7 KB (1,063 words) - 21:20, 8 March 2013
  • This page is meant to gather information about the [http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#Project:_Camera_User_Interface_Re Code is rather old, using Qt3Support classes for the icon view, the UI code intermangled deeply with backend code, and has not seen very much c ...
    23 KB (3,536 words) - 10:08, 9 March 2016
  • This page is meant to gather information about the [https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2015/Ideas#Project:_Add_WebP_and_WebM_suppo ...om Google, based on RIFF/MKV container. This format become more popular on the Web and both can be used through an open-source library. We need to support ...
    22 KB (3,503 words) - 03:11, 7 March 2015
  • * Before filling your name in, please read the [http://akademy2013.kde.org/volunteer Call for Volunteers]. * Check out the tasks below to see what interests you. ...
    10 KB (1,443 words) - 17:06, 11 July 2013
  • jstaniek so will you let me repeat this in a form of a scenario? ...n a kexi-compatible way, so she can somewhat point to a db file and select the table ...
    8 KB (1,366 words) - 18:46, 15 December 2010
  • ...ks libraries for Windows. KDE Frameworks is required for Krita. Therefore the only option is to build these libraries from source. ...s, many of these dependencies have to be compiled too, so might as well do the entire set of libraries from source. That is what Craft does. ...
    8 KB (1,313 words) - 05:31, 8 July 2017
  • * KDE will be part of the cross desktop devroom on Saturday and Sunday, talks needed, Pau Garcia i Qu The [http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/crossdesktop_devroom schedule] is no ...
    7 KB (1,104 words) - 11:35, 6 February 2012
  • ...It helps users to label image by accepted or pending or rejected. However, the current implementation does not have a good performance. My proposal provid ...es Caulier, Maik Qualmann, and Thanh Trung Dinh for helping me prepare for the work this summer. ...
    20 KB (3,283 words) - 09:32, 23 August 2021
  • ...CI/CD pipeline. By automating the measurement process and integrating with the OSCAR tool, developers can make informed decisions to improve code efficien The official repository for the project can be found at: https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/remote-eco-lab ...
    8 KB (1,338 words) - 18:47, 29 August 2023
  • You can find the KDE Playbook Contributor Device Program announcement here: |KHangMan, KAnagram, and perhaps Gluon (including the player) ...
    14 KB (2,161 words) - 05:57, 18 May 2016
  • * KDE will be part of the cross desktop devroom on Saturday and Sunday, talks needed, BCoppens organi inclusion on the program. We are specifically looking for topics that are of ...
    7 KB (1,060 words) - 17:55, 11 January 2012
  • ...hack on the KDE PIM application family. The results of the discussions and the hacking can be found below. ...s presented. Marc also gave a short overview of the work currently done in the Aegypten branch. ...
    16 KB (2,564 words) - 16:38, 17 January 2010
  • [09:05:22] <it-s> and the reason we have assembled (with ASM) you all today is to discuss a very impo [09:06:04] <it-s> the big question is - what do we od? ...
    48 KB (7,132 words) - 12:47, 27 March 2012
  • ...eting? I can't, I don't know what its about really, just heard about it on the grapevine. :) [19:04:12] <Chani> see, the dashboard used to go away if a program was launched or a window activated. ...
    48 KB (7,141 words) - 21:26, 25 November 2010
  • This is a list of planned features for the SC 4.10 release. {{FeatureDone|nepomuk-indexer|New Nepomuk Indexer|me@vhanda.in|Vishesh Handa}} ...
    30 KB (3,811 words) - 18:52, 8 March 2016
  • ...ized, composited, renamed, grouped or deleted independently of the rest of the document. ...e.g. PNG or OpenEXR files, or procedural textures, which are generated on the fly using their mathematical representation. ...
    26 KB (4,090 words) - 12:25, 9 September 2020
  • ====Principles and intentions of the Marble Project==== gained the awareness of public interest: Google Earth suddenly allowed ...
    8 KB (1,315 words) - 16:40, 25 October 2016
  • ...as Qupzilla. Falkon supports extensions but in C++ & Python. The task for the project is to integrate QJSEngine and QQmlEngine with Falkon, so that exten *is restricted i.e. does not have access to all the browser functions contrary to C++ & Python extensions. ...
    11 KB (1,744 words) - 18:13, 12 August 2018
  • This page is for KDE SC 4.5 release party listings. Please follow the following template for readability. If you have questions about organizing a release party you can contact the KDE promo team (kde-promo at kde.org) or Lydia (lydia at kde.org) directly. ...
    14 KB (2,126 words) - 22:00, 19 March 2011
  • * Unifying the editor/viewer components for all pim applications * Unifying the editor/viewer components for all pim applications ...
    9 KB (1,087 words) - 20:50, 6 July 2010
  • Here you find information which is important for the duration of the meeting (Friday, 21st of September to Thursday, 27th of September 2012). ...matt. So take a look here from time to time. For general information about the Randa meetings (how to reach, grocery nearby, etc.) go [[Sprints/Randa|one ...
    11 KB (1,463 words) - 14:06, 27 February 2013
  • ...wever strongly required the need to add classes from a foreign APK file to the application's classpath. We were not sure whether Android would allow this ...an instance of any class and call its toString() method. The POC worked in the way we wanted on a rooted but ...
    12 KB (2,153 words) - 16:20, 15 July 2011
  • ...field), and a method to obtain the Button Number which was responsible for the most recent event. ...as declared 'dead'. With some assistance and aggressive work, and limiting the scope to just a few of Qt's numerous input plugins, this could be completed ...
    10 KB (1,592 words) - 09:17, 9 March 2016
  • ...nversations you had, the places you traveled to, the files you downloaded, the people you called, and more? '''Result''' While the goal was originally to have some very tight integration, that is still a li ...
    61 KB (8,839 words) - 13:05, 13 September 2021
  • ...less input, and goals other than making the best possible product dictate the development direction. ...ined with the constant flow of user-feedback, this keeps you motivated all the time. ...
    9 KB (1,631 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ...lly want to know is what's really new and fun in this new release. Here is the scoop! One of the notable new additions to Amarok is the ability to use it with the iPod Touch 3G and even newer devices. Now you can easily share your tracks ...
    36 KB (6,424 words) - 13:01, 20 December 2012
  • ...less input, and goals other than making the best possible product dictate the development direction. ...ined with the constant flow of user-feedback, this keeps you motivated all the time. ...
    9 KB (1,633 words) - 06:04, 11 December 2012
  • This page is for KDE SC 4.4 release party listings. Please follow the following template for readability. ...to [email protected] or jospoortvliet atkdeorg, including some photos from the event. We'll then turn it into a dot story! ...
    20 KB (2,923 words) - 21:59, 19 March 2011
  • During this week my focus on understanding the working of images tags and how they define in images i find out key words T ...ally, I am focusing on understanding how to modify the code view to enable the selection of all tag lists for images with a single click. ...
    23 KB (3,294 words) - 09:13, 13 July 2023
  • * Brief Overview of the Mission Statement for those who are new * Who is in charge if we can't agree on things (who has the "veto" vote ...
    71 KB (9,741 words) - 19:28, 23 December 2012
  • Here you'll find details about the Tokamak3 Plasma meeting in Switzerland. The third Tokamak Plasma Meeting will take place in Randa, Switzerland on Augus ...
    9 KB (1,386 words) - 23:55, 26 July 2010
  • Here you find information which is important for the duration of the meeting (Wednesday, 1st of June to Tuesday, 7th of June 2011). ...matt. So take a look here from time to time. For general information about the Randa meetings (how to reach, grocery nearby, etc.) go [[Sprints/Randa|one ...
    14 KB (1,879 words) - 10:23, 9 July 2011
  • This is a list of planned features for the SC 4.13 release. ...pletion-plugin-for-the-d-programming-language/ Lumen]: Code completion for the D programming language|none|David Herberth}} ...
    12 KB (1,545 words) - 16:45, 25 April 2014
  • To stop a powerful commercial company from hi-jacking the format, but you wouldn't want to stifle innovation. An extension that rende > the *fabric* that holds the stitches is the physical root element and the * ...
    18 KB (3,069 words) - 11:22, 1 August 2012
  • ...It is documentation that explains to a developer who is going to work with the program, or a developer who is going to work on a program, how things work ...n this page, we will refer to all the material that documents and explains the API of a piece of code as "apidox." ...
    28 KB (4,658 words) - 13:01, 12 June 2023
  • ...on prior information. This allows for a great personalized experience for the user. ...he workflow Interface, to make the overall experience much comfortable for the user. ...
    41 KB (6,546 words) - 05:30, 25 August 2020
  • The RKWard project is currently in the process of moving to KDE.org. See [[Incubator/Projects/Rkward]]. Current we ...cussing. Not for fully-specified feature requests. The latter should go to the tracker. ...
    11 KB (1,942 words) - 11:07, 4 December 2015
  • ...orking backend which as an added bonus offers much better performance than the default user backend. ...ial:myLanguage/KDEConnect/Android_Emulator#The_routing_with_iptables_setup|the Routing with iptables setup]] this involves a little more work but will wor ...
    12 KB (1,927 words) - 07:25, 11 February 2021
  • This page holds information about the KDE4 port of KDEPrint. This includes status reports, to do lists, bug tria KDEPrint has been removed from kdelibs and kdecore for the 4.0 release. All applications have been ported to use Qt's printing functi ...
    23 KB (3,159 words) - 12:53, 27 May 2011
  • : "Select the folder and put the files in it" ...<s>sono potuto andarmene</s>») (nota che qui il pronome atono è «ne», non «me»!). ...
    7 KB (1,005 words) - 19:32, 4 April 2012
  • Hosted by Kevin Ottens and the KDE Frameworks crew. Notes taken during the meeting on [https://notes.kde.org/p/frameworks-bof-akademy-2014 etherpad] ( ...
    9 KB (1,395 words) - 15:19, 9 September 2014
  • Here you find information which is important for the duration of the meetings (Sunday, 6th to Sunday, 13th of September 2015). ...matt. So take a look here from time to time. For general information about the Randa meetings (how to reach, grocery nearby, etc.) go [[Sprints/Randa|one ...
    15 KB (1,775 words) - 22:16, 8 January 2016
  • /src/agentbase (libKF5AkonadiAgentBase.so - AgentBase, ResourceBase and other classes related to agents. Needs a better name) ...so - private classes shared between server, core and widgets libraries and other utilities. Does NOT install any (or most of its) public headers) ...
    13 KB (1,661 words) - 14:40, 14 November 2014
  • == Abhijeet Nikam: Active Mail - Implement an API and recreate UI/UX for the email composer == |Active Mail - Implement an API and recreate UI/UX for the email composer ...
    56 KB (9,016 words) - 13:59, 29 August 2014
  • ...heir website. They want a picture of me... hmmm, I'll take one later, then the submitting process is done. --[[User:Sven423|Sven423]] 08:12, 11 January 20 Brainstorming. This should envolve into an abstract of the talk (one hour long including time for questions). To be done: 2006-01-15: ...
    8 KB (1,224 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • 12:04: <Socceroos_home> ok, we'll officially open the meeting now 12:04: <Melchiorre> For those that missed the agenda: http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kde.org/Meetings/September08 and ...
    84 KB (12,829 words) - 11:04, 28 July 2010
  • ...page is for '''KDE 20 Anniversary release party''' listings. Please follow the following template for readability and keep it sorted. ...ersary is on 14th of October 2016, of course there is no need to celebrate the same day. ...
    10 KB (1,538 words) - 07:22, 22 December 2016
  • ...ese ideas, you are urged to contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're looking at. ...ntors. '''Simply copying and pasting an idea here will not work.''' On the other hand, creating a completely new idea without first consulting potential men ...
    23 KB (3,544 words) - 12:20, 27 April 2023
  • We begin with a little story, explaining how all the digiKam face recognition related features became a GSoC project. <br> ...ry] took off. Eventually, it found its course in early 2019 what convinced the maintainer of digiKam to refurbish these features earlier than originally c ...
    18 KB (2,870 words) - 14:44, 10 March 2019
  • The purpose of this page is to serve as a TODO list for non-user visible 2.0 de ...publicity in the hope of attracting developers. Perhaps just tacked on to the normal publicity for 1.4.4. DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS ...
    12 KB (1,908 words) - 14:51, 13 January 2013
  • This is a list of planned features for the SC 4.11 release. {{FeatureDone|nepomuk|Better Scheduling for Nepomuk indexing - File and Email|me@vhanda.in|Vishesh Handa}} ...
    34 KB (4,382 words) - 11:09, 26 August 2013
  • ...hey will break it for everybody. All commits will be publicly available in the git repository forever. On the other hand git allows one to revert changes, so it's possible to recover from mis ...
    14 KB (2,277 words) - 16:49, 28 November 2023
  • ...his page is outdated|1=Kdenlive uses KF5/Qt5 by default now. Please follow the instructions at [[Kdenlive/Development]] instead}} '''If you want to test the KF5 (KDE Frameworks 5, based on Qt5) version of Kdenlive, you need a distri ...
    13 KB (2,038 words) - 14:30, 11 March 2021
  • ...e labplot project for visualization of 3D plots and later integration into the scientific computing application Cantor. ...integrating Communi framework for IRC support in Kopete. Will be updating the progress on my blog soon. ...
    40 KB (6,537 words) - 10:05, 24 March 2016
  • My name is Melissa and I'm a mathematics professor at the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Florianópolis, southern Brazil. As ...a of TeX and LaTeX is to separate the form and the contents of a document. The resulting document file is usually a PDF file. ...
    18 KB (3,214 words) - 17:31, 16 October 2012
  • The intent of the page is to give a list of features and bugs. ...es that were present in the old implementation. Those need to be ported to the new Akonadi-based implementation. ...
    13 KB (1,824 words) - 13:01, 11 March 2016
  • All students and developers are welcome to participate in the Summer of Code program with KDE. Here's how. ...opers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/ Summer of Code] occasionally. Also read the [https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq Summer of Code FAQ]. ...
    16 KB (2,632 words) - 22:04, 10 February 2024
  • This page is for''' KDE SC ''4.9'' release party''' listings. Please follow the following template for readability and keep it sorted. An example of how you need to enter the information is given below :- ...
    10 KB (1,428 words) - 15:58, 16 August 2012
  • ...sma Media Center (PMC), explains the design choices being made and details the outstanding tasks remaining. === Viewing Media On The Go With a Laptop === ...
    15 KB (2,297 words) - 04:49, 8 February 2012
  • [17:17] <alexn> so, what's the state of the kdelibs frameworks branch ? [17:18] <ervin> it's kind of the standard answer, I want that tracked on that page so we know ...
    14 KB (2,232 words) - 11:39, 5 December 2011
  • The [http://packaging.ubuntu.com/html/ Ubuntu Packaging Guide] will take you th What is that? (make me pretty) ...
    15 KB (2,325 words) - 02:24, 1 February 2017
  • ...lopment can be quite a task. You have to have a good knowledge of C++, Qt, the Scribe framework, KDE (kdelibs), OpenDocument and finally kword itself. ...ide. Therefore, having a checkout of the koffice code is essential to make the most of this document. You also, probably want to read this document atleas ...
    18 KB (2,559 words) - 17:58, 6 December 2010
  • ...e is for '''KDE's 6th Megarelease release party''' listings. Please follow the following template for readability and keep it sorted. ...e is planned for February 28 2024, of course there is no need to celebrate the same day. ...
    13 KB (1,865 words) - 14:20, 19 March 2024
  • The thin style used on this site makes it not a big improvement... [20:00:37] <aseigo> who all is here for the meeting? please "raise your hand" / say something so i can record you as be ...
    140 KB (20,916 words) - 21:39, 15 February 2011
  • ...ature request, teach you how to submit a good report, and walk you through the process of doing so using https://bugs.kde.org, KDE's Bugzilla issue tracke * ...willing to do whatever is necessary to get the bug to happen again (if reporting a bug) ...
    17 KB (2,841 words) - 14:57, 11 January 2024
  • Accept a print file from the app to submit to the print system. These really are the minimum must-have features. ...
    15 KB (2,355 words) - 16:05, 28 May 2011
  • ...e project aims at generation of preview of the selected keyboard layout on the specified keyboard model. ...ated framework to be removed from Amarok and will add new features like on-the-fly transcoding. ...
    49 KB (7,665 words) - 18:17, 14 February 2015
  • ...mance and accuracy of facial recognition in digiKam by exploiting state-of-the-art neural network models in AI and machine learning, combining with highly The project includes 2 main parts: ...
    19 KB (3,023 words) - 07:46, 4 September 2019
  • ...e do not assume that anything listed here is a promise for what will be in the KDE 4.0 release. ** improve type safety by using the C++ keyword "explicit" ...
    17 KB (2,719 words) - 19:39, 9 March 2016
  • I started working on those first in a very crude form during the October 2012 PIM sprint. At that time it was a proof of concept to see if - ...powerful already. By the time i'm writing this, the components can do all the reading stuff and work very well. ...
    15 KB (2,600 words) - 20:08, 30 October 2014
  • ...egister on the DBus Tubes, and to provide you with an interface similar to the one as a DBus Server. ...this project will be finished, errors will no more block copying process. The functionality for kdelibs is already done in last GSoC. You can see my blog ...
    80 KB (12,870 words) - 08:16, 19 October 2014
  • ...010 dash ugeuder at snkmail dot com''. I intend to improve the page during the next days, so make sure to subscribe (watch this page) or check back before ...mation, which I have recently checked to be current. I expect that some of the conference attendents have to pay attention to a strict budget, so I tried ...
    20 KB (3,459 words) - 04:48, 2 July 2010
  • {{note|This document is fairly old at this point and hasn't kept pace with the Plasma development explosion, but contains several points of interest still ==The Ways of the Plasma== ...
    22 KB (3,741 words) - 17:55, 22 August 2012
  • ...gital photo management application that runs on Linux, Windows, and macOS. The application provides a comprehensive set of tools for importing, managing, ...s, plants, and vehicles, scenes such as beaches, mountains, and cities,... The model should also be able to handle photos taken in various lighting condit ...
    44 KB (6,607 words) - 14:07, 28 October 2023
  • ...hese ideas, you may wish to contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're looking at. ...ntors. '''Simply copying and pasting an idea here will not work.''' On the other hand, creating a completely new idea without first consulting potential men ...
    58 KB (8,854 words) - 13:36, 27 November 2017
  • ...additional patches / cross compile techniques can be found in emerge from the KDE - Windows initative. ...has a different Kernel then any other Windows Operating System. And while other embedded products like Windows Embedded Standard or Windows Embedded Enterp ...
    31 KB (4,840 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
  • ...tructure]], along with information about what might need fixing on each of the pages. # Pick an entry that has "Fix" in the "'''Status'''" column. ...
    94 KB (12,517 words) - 13:39, 3 December 2012
  • ...hese ideas, you may wish to contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're looking at. ...ial mentors. Simply copying and pasting an idea here will not work. On the other hand, creating a completely new idea without first consulting potential men ...
    67 KB (10,614 words) - 10:38, 9 March 2016
  • * Improve look&feel of the high-contrast widget style ''Gunnar Schmidt <[email protected]>'' ...dget at a given screen position and the window with a given window ID (and other hooks needed by KMagnifier). ''Gunnar Schmi Dt <[email protected]>, Olaf J ...
    29 KB (4,436 words) - 12:31, 20 August 2010
  • ...hese ideas, you may wish to contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're looking at. ...ial mentors. Simply copying and pasting an idea here will not work. On the other hand, creating a completely new idea without first consulting potential men ...
    65 KB (10,314 words) - 09:04, 18 February 2015
  • ...ese ideas, you are urged to contact the developers and find out more about the particular suggestion you're looking at. ...ntors. '''Simply copying and pasting an idea here will not work.''' On the other hand, creating a completely new idea without first consulting potential men ...
    42 KB (6,380 words) - 12:34, 16 April 2022
  • This page is for collecting ideas for Google Code-in tasks. The tasks will be moved into Melange for you to claim when appropriate. When adding an idea to this section, please try to include the following data: ...
    55 KB (8,774 words) - 10:55, 20 March 2013
  • This is a list of planned features for the 4.3 release. Goals for the 4.3 Release: To have a fully functional Desktop, in line with KDE 3.5 featu ...
    42 KB (5,640 words) - 12:28, 9 November 2013
    80 KB (12,522 words) - 09:21, 30 March 2013
    76 KB (11,914 words) - 21:54, 8 August 2013