Here you find information which is important for the duration of the meetings (Sunday, 6th to Sunday, 13th of September 2015).
- 1 Important general information
- 2 Hardware to use and try
- 3 Room/Group reservations
- 4 OpenDay
- 5 Trip - Wednesday
- 6 Menu plan
- 7 Blog posts and other news about the meeting
- 8 Picture collections about the meeting
- 9 Table Football Tournament
Important general information
Here you'll find imporant information for the time during the meeting. Such as e.g. the departure time for the trip to Zermatt. So take a look here from time to time. For general information about the Randa meetings (how to reach, grocery nearby, etc.) go one page up.
- Personal information about dates and times of arrival and departure.
- Please add a short note about what you did on the work page.
- Fundraiser for the meetings this year
- Feedback questionnaire: Randa Meetings participants, please fill in!
Groups this year
- KDE Connect
Bank account information
For the people who need to send us the food and other money:
It seems that from the Euro zone you need to do an international transfer instead of the standard Euro IBAN.
- IBAN: CH91 8049 6000 0097 0223 2
- Address: Verein Randa Meetings, Mario Fux, Uferweg 20, 3400 Burgdorf BE, Switzerland
- Currency: CHF
- Make sure to select Cost payed by sender or you'll have to buy Mario a drink ;)
- Bank information:
- name: Raiffeisen Mischable-Matterhorn
- SWIFT/BIC Code: RAIFCH22
- See this website for more.
Opening time local grocery
- Monday to Wednesday, Friday: 7:30 to 10:00 and 16:00 to 18:00 (closed on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon)
- Saturday: 7:30 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Hardware to use and try
- 2 ExoPC (1:?, 1: frinring)
- 1 WeTab
- 1 Touch monitor 27
- 1 Projector
- and more TBD
- 2x ThinkVision 28 - Touch 28-inch 4K2K Tegra K1 Entertainment Center - Enter your group below:
|Date||Device 1||Device 2|
Please add you group name to a room and time in the table below to schedule a meeting or BoF. For the room names (Africa, America, Asia, Australia & Europe) and sizes see the ground plan of the building
|Monday: 08:00-12:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Monday: 14:00-18:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Monday: 20:00-24:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Tuesday: 08:00-12:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Tuesday: 14:00-18:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Tuesday: 20:00-24:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Wednesday: 08:00-12:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Wednesday: 14:00-18:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Wednesday: 20:00-24:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Thursday: 08:00-12:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Thursday: 14:00-18:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Thursday: 20:00-24:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Friday: 08:00-12:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Friday: 14:00-18:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Friday: 20:00-24:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Saturday: 08:00-12:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Saturday: 14:00-18:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
|Saturday: 20:00-24:00||DigiKam/Faster Zanshin||CI|
None this year. Please get in contact with us if you're interested to visit us. We'll find a day that fits best.
Trip - Wednesday
If the weather is good enough (there is no definition at this point in time ;-) we'll do a short trip to Zermatt and (for the more sporty ones) do a short (there is a definition: 3 hours and around 15 km) hike back to Randa.
Everyday a new meal.
- Breakfast: 7.30-9.30
- Lunch: 13.00 (1pm)
- Dinner: 19.00 (7pm)
Blog posts and other news about the meeting
Please add here the URLs to the blog posts about the meeting (newest on the top of the list!).
- Daniel Vrátil (dvratil) (January 8) Akonadi - Still Alive and Rocking
- Michael Bohlender (mbohlender) (December 18) A little Kube says “Hi!”
- Mario Fux (unormal) (December 9) Randa Meetings – the Past and the Future
- Sayan Biswas (techsayan) (October 6) Three Cheers to Randa 2015 and Mario
- Rahul Chowdhury (rahulch) (October 5) My experience at Randa Meetings, 2015
- Siddharth Sharma (siddvicious) (October 3) Randa Meetings update
- Heiko Tietze (htietze) (October 1) The Future of Kontact
- Mario Fux (unormal) (September 30) My Wishion of KDE – Prelude
- Valentin Rusu (valir) (September 27) Only two weeks from Randa, so many changes for me!
- R.Harish Navnit (rharish) (September 26) KDE Sprints – Randa, 2015
- Scarlett Clark (sgclark) (September 24) KDE: Kubuntu: #Akademy and #Randa oh my!
- Christian Loosli (Fuchs) Biel/Bienne (Sponsor) (September 21) Sponsoring, Financial Support, Fundraising
- Sanjiban Bairagya (fewcha) (September 20) My experiences at Randa Meetings 2015
- Mario Fux (unormal) (September 16) Randa Meetings 2015 are History – But …
- Andreas Kainz (Andreas_k) (September 15) Breeze is finished
- Cornelius Schumacher (September 14) 184 Qt Libraries
- Dennis Nienhüser (Earthwings) (September 13) Vector Tiling in Marble Maps @Randa
- Andreas Cord-Landwehr (CoLa) (September 12) Progress of KDE on Android Infrastructure
- Jean-Baptiste Mardelle (j-b-m) (September 11) Kdenlive at Randa meetings - first report
- Albert Vaca (albertvaka) (September 10) KDE Connect 2nd anniversary and Beta program
- Heiko Tietze, Andreas Kainz and Uri Herrera (September 10) Baloo KCM
- Heiko Tietze, Andreas Kainz and Uri Herrera (September 9) Look and Feel of Plasma Sidebars
- Valentin Rusu (valir) (September 8) KSecret Service just created its first secrets file
- Martin Steigerwald (helios) (September 4) Community-Events: DebConf und KDE Randa Meetings (in german)
- Sandro Knauß (hefee) (September 2) Kontact and GnuPG under Windows
- R.Harish Navnit (rharish) (September 2) Randa – KDE sprints 2015
- Dennis Nienhüser (Earthwings) (September 1) Announcing Marble Maps for Android Open Beta
- Sanjiban Bairagya (fewcha) (August 31) Randa Meetings 2015 – What I plan to do
- Christian Mollekopf (cmollekopf) (August 29) Bringing Akonadi Next up to speed
- Andreas Cord-Landwehr (CoLa) (August 28) Artikulate Plans for Randa
- Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen (leinir) (August 26) Gemini at Randa 2015
- Albert Vaca (albertvaka) (August 25) Mobile development sprint in Randa: KDE Connect, and more!
- Mohamed Anwer (tootis) (August 22) digiKam | GSoC 15 the summary
- Shourya Singh Gupta (shouryasgupta) (August 22) Support Randa Meetings 2015
- Martin Gräßlin (August 21) Thoughts on Vulkan in KWin
- Valorie Zimmerman (valorie) (August 21) Upon returning home from Akademy: thoughts
- Martin Gräßlin (August 20) Layered compositing
- Harald Sitter (apachelogger) (August 20) A Touch of Plasma in the Mountains
- Valorie Zimmerman (valorie) (August 20) Support Randa 2015
- Martin Gräßlin (August 19) A Qt Platform Abstraction plugin for KWin
- Heiko Tietze (August 18) Usability at the KDE Sprint in Randa
- Vincent Pinon (vpinon) (August 18) Kdenlive 15.08: 4 years of maturation, and how to help Free Software to live
- Aleix Pol (apol) (August 17) Sprinting KDE Connect
- David Edmundson (d_ed) (August 16) Powered By Swiss Cheese - My Plans For Randa
- Bruno Coudoin (bdoin) (August 14) GCompris goes to KDE Randa Meeting 2015
- Mario Fux (unormal) (August 14) A (or the) secret about the Randa Meetings
- Daniel Vrátil (dvratil) (August 13) KDE PIM in Randa
- Patrick von Reth (TheOneRing) (August 13) Incubating Snorenotify
- Gilles Caulier (cgilles) (August 11) digiKam at Randa Meeting 2015
- Michael Bohlender (mbohlender) (August 7) Mobile PIM at Randa
- Valentin Rusu (valir) (August 6) Goodbye Akademy 2015, see you Randa 2015
- Mario Fux (unormal) (August 4) Randa Meetings 2015 – The countdown begins
- Bruno Coudoin (bdoin) (August 3) GCompris at Akademy 2015
- Firstname Lastname (nickname) (date) Title of blog post
- Dot story (December 7): Randa Meetings 2015 - Huge Success Again
- KDE Blog - Baltasar Ortega (October 19): KDE Connect en el Sprint de Randa 2015
- Dot story (September 11): Randa Report - unEyeCandy
- Dot story (August 27): KDE Sprints - who wins?
- Dot story (August 24): Another KDE success story - the Incubator - Part 4
- Dot story (August 22): Another KDE success story - the Incubator - Part 3
- Krita News (August 22): 2015 KDE Sprints Fundraiser
- Dot story (August 20): Another KDE success story - the Incubator - Part 2
- fr.kde.org (August 18): Aidez KDE, Campagne de levée de fond
- Linuxfr.org (August 18): KDE organise son Sprint annuel dans les Alpes... et a besoin d’un coup de pouce !
- Dot story (August 17): Another KDE success story - the Incubator - Part 1
- KDE-Brasil (August 16): Você pode ajudar a melhorar ainda mais as tecnologias do KDE!
- Dot story (August 16): You can help making KDE technologies even better!
- Golem.de (August 12): KDE sammelt Spenden für Plasma Mobile
- Pro-Linux.de (August 11): KDE startet Spendenkampagne
- Dot story (August 4): Randa - Bring Touch to KDE
Picture collections about the meeting
Table Football Tournament
Date not yet known