Welcome to community.kde.org. Here you will find information for members of the community, including how to get involved if you aren't already.
Hot right now
Information useful across many projects, or for the KDE community as a whole.
Community Management and Coordination
These teams help keep the KDE community running smoothly by providing support, administration and arbitration.
These teams work on areas common across lots of projects, sharing their expertise and working on tasks that individual projects often don't have the resources to manage on their own.
- Platform teams
- Visual Design Group
These are pages for specific projects. These can be pieces or collections of software, specific websites or other relatively self-contained areas of work.
- Baloo — Metadata and search
- Bodega — Content publishing and delivery system
- Commit Digest
- Common Task Videos
- Confidence — A password management app
- Calligra - Office and creative suite
- Karbon — Vector-based drawing application
- Kexi — Database creation for everyone: Developer notebook
- Solid — KDE hardware teams
- Sonnet – Spell checking extraordinaire
- Playground -- Projects that are not ready but still in discussion
- KDE Core — Core modules of KDE, including kdelibs
- KDE Edu
- KDE Games
- KDE PIM
- KDE Science
- Krita — Painting for Digital Artists
- Plasma Project Team Coordination
- Real-Time Communication and Collaboration (Telepathy)
- RKWard GUI for R
These are groups that come together based on shared experiences, rather than because they are working on the same thing.
- Country teams:
- Elegance — unify, utilize, and share functionality
- IUP ISI
- KDE — various documentation affecting the entire community
- KDE.org Websites
- KDE Women