K3b is about to be released: Announcement draft
Getting rid of KDE3Support classes Porting audio player in CD audio project to QtMultimedia Porting DCOP interfaces to D-BUS Support of KDE Plasma’s global progress bar and removal of K3b’s own progress OSD
- Support for writing Flash Drive images
- Spanning data projects over more than one disk
- DVD subtitle grabbing
- Get releaseme script:
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/releaseme cd releaseme
- Edit k3brc file and update version entry.
./k3b.rbThe script fetches sources from git repository, translations from SVN and makes a source package. On success the script creates a source tarball, e.g. k3b-2.0.0.tar.bz2.
- Make sure the version in CMakeLists.txt, README, INSTALL is valid.
- Test the tarball. Uncompress and build it. In ideal case the compilation should be performed on vanilla environment (without any trace of K3b, minimal requirements with default environment variables etc.). After compilation check if the application runs.
- Upload the tarball to the server (Sourceforge).
- Add new version to the bug tracker.
- Write release announcement and publish it on k3b.org. Update download page.
- Send an announcement email to:
- Update K3b status on software sites. Following sites needs an update:
- K3b Techbase wiki – contains technical documentation and tutorial
This page was last edited on 18 March 2016, at 17:58. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.