Search results

View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • ...ng to the developer community in any way up here with a short description, the next number and within an ever-lasting pastebin. ...ngw segfaulted (The compiler) when it got to this file. I pinpointed it to the four lines that are commented out with this patch. ...
    3 KB (588 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
  • This page is intended to gather ideas about the GSOC 2011 project [http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/googl ...bookmarking concept. For compatibility purposes this should be used to map the bookmark hierarchy in Nepomuk. A bookmark in Nepomuk then relates to some [ ...
    4 KB (594 words) - 15:48, 23 August 2012
  • You changed the topic to "KDE Games meeting: agenda at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Gam [5:01pm] majewsky: me too ...
    19 KB (3,115 words) - 13:18, 27 March 2012
  • ...w.arnsberg.de/ Arnsberg, Germany], to discuss design issues, the future of the project, and - of course - to code a lot. Some areas in which a lot of prog KDE One has only been made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors who paid for flight tickets, accomodatio ...
    3 KB (539 words) - 14:07, 7 February 2010
  • ...rk has been devoted to addressing this, working towards the goal of making the Kirigami documentation detailed, complete, and beginner-friendly. We are no ...come a showcase of Kirigami's capabilities. Right now, it just counts down the days towards a date (with a few neat extra pieces of functionality). ...
    8 KB (1,229 words) - 20:52, 15 April 2021
  • ...t a try, and although I hadn't been coding graphics stuff for a few years, the initial results were encouraging enough to sparkle my motivation. ...ession with Seb Ruiz about the design and mechanisms of CoverBling (that's the working title I have chosen for this feature). We definitely do not want to ...
    3 KB (511 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ...hDs, at least at her university. The reference is located directly next to the quoted text and states which book and page number are referenced. ...l the references she made listed briefly. The formatting for each entry is the same for all entries in that chapter. ...
    4 KB (637 words) - 20:34, 27 July 2014
  • == Write test and improve protocols supports for the Kopete == '''Project title:''' Write test and improve protocols support for the Kopete ...
    5 KB (830 words) - 10:40, 28 March 2018
  • ...low for a variety of associations, which can eventually lead to images for the release announcements. =Final theme chosen! Thanks everyone for the contributions!= ...
    11 KB (1,471 words) - 20:24, 20 December 2012
  • ...e enough time to finish rewriting the telepathy nepomuk service, so here's the TODO list to finish off my branch (here: http://gitweb.kde.org/clones/telep * <strike>Implement contact-properties parts of the Storage class.</strike> [[User:Grundleborg|Grundleborg]] 18:05, 6 December ...
    3 KB (499 words) - 01:13, 10 November 2012
  • ...time unless things change drastically, along with a reason why I consider the feature to be important and why it has its current priority. ...or the rest of the year, I'm mainly focusing on finishing my thesis to get the title of chemist so my progress may either be slow, or jerky (lots of commi ...
    3 KB (562 words) - 02:11, 19 June 2011
  • This page is to report any errors with the new amaroK livecd. *Background of progress bar in the bootsplash is a different color than the graphic ...
    6 KB (993 words) - 20:20, 2 January 2013
  • ...lopment and polish) for displaying the Free/Busy info to make it useful to the meeting organizer. ==Summary of the work done== ...
    4 KB (635 words) - 13:01, 27 August 2023
  • == Improve the Timeline Clips Color Palette == ...features in an application increasing each day, it was about time to give the timeline of Kdenlive a makeover. ...
    4 KB (627 words) - 02:07, 18 February 2020
  • .... There is also space to put your name to indicate that you are working on the task, to avoid duplication of effort. ...he kde-promo mailing list. It is generally better to do the latter in case the initial mentor is busy and so that you can get more feedback, meet everyone ...
    3 KB (595 words) - 08:15, 23 April 2015
  • ...r-at-spi and GCompris application scripts using selenium-webdriver-at-spi. The aim is to provide assistance to developers to create their own KDE applicat ...ding `KdeEcoTest` and exploring `selenium-webdriver-at-spi` before writing the unit test scripts. ...
    4 KB (578 words) - 09:31, 22 April 2023
  • '''When I upload my ssh key, it tells me that the key is invalid. I'm sure my public key is fine!''' '''How have the accounts from the past been imported into gosa?''' ...
    3 KB (608 words) - 08:13, 16 November 2011
  • ...sical theory skills. It is primarily focused on ear-training exercises but other areas will soon be available. ...e bottom of the screen (see picture below), on which users could visualize the exercises. ...
    4 KB (706 words) - 13:19, 28 August 2017
  • | Excuse me. | What time does the museum / shop / bar close? ...
    3 KB (455 words) - 16:29, 24 August 2014
  • = Arriving to the venue = ...which is a bit closer, so here we'll explain all the possibilities. If any other possibility is needed, please get in touch with ''apol'' or ''afiestas''. ...
    5 KB (798 words) - 18:45, 27 May 2012
View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)