If you want to join the Kexi project by trying your luck in simpler tasks, junior jobs are for you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to get a job assigned for you. Have fun!
We try to explain the tasks in details but you may have extra questions. That is OK, send questions to the same address.
And you can propose tasks for you of course, remember!
- [open, needs specification] Look at competing software, note down all possible features, prioritize them, define dependencies between them, requirements, development cost, feasibility/risks.
- [open, needs specification] Unit tests, using the QtTest module
Forms & Reports
- [assigned] Implement Web Browser Form Widget (GSoC 2011)
- [assigned] Implement Map Browser Form Widget (GSoC 2011)
- [done] Implement Simple Form Widgets (GCI 2011)
- [open, needs review] Lookup Column Wizard, offered in 2004, never delivered; see the archived old wiki page for details
- archived old Developer Jobs wiki page, have to be reused