- Status: done
- By: Stephanie Das Gupta, stephaniedasgupta at gmail dot com
- Mentor: [email protected]
- The Task: Kexi messages have been sporadically proofread. The task is to proofread all new messages in Kexi, edit .pot files to make corrections and send them back to the contact person. This includes messages of libraries that Kexi uses, koproperty, koreports, and koreport and kexiform plugins.
- Messages are at lines marked with msgid. Lines marked by msgctxt are comments for translators, not used in the app. For example real translatable string below is "object" in the msgid line.
#: core/kexipart.cpp:123 msgctxt "" "Translate this word using only lowercase alphanumeric characters (a..z, " "0..9). Use '_' character instead of spaces. First character should be a..z " "character. If you cannot use latin characters in your language, use english " "word." msgid "object"
- Requirements: native English speaker, good GB English skills, knowledge of Kexi terminology is a plus.
- For convenience, this is a list of changes in message files since Kexi 2.3.0 release:
- New files to review:
This page was last edited on 18 November 2011, at 20:03. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.