Implement these widgets:
- OPEN, DIFFICULTY=3/5 Command Link Button (based on KexiCommandLinkButton from
kexiutils/), no data type
- OPEN, DIFFICULTY=5/5 Slider (based on QSlider), should bind to column of data type: int
- OPEN, DIFFICULTY=5/5 Progress Bar (based on QProgressbar), should bind to column of data type: int, user of course cannot change its value by clicking on it
- OPEN, DIFFICULTY=5/5 Calendar (based on KDatePicker), should bind to column of data type: QDate
- Recommended for Google Code-IN program
- Required skills: basic Qt, average C++
- Work within a new branch kexi-widgets-shreya, please create.
- All these widgets should be provided by plugins/forms/kexidbfactory.cpp and have implementation in individual files in plugins/forms/.
- Look at how Kexi's button widget is implemented/exposed in forms (for non-data widgets)
- Look how text line edit is implemented/exposed in forms (for data widgets)
Notes to mentor:
This page was last edited on 17 February 2013, at 21:14. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.