This meeting was held in Oslo during the weekend 28th-29th of november, with a get-together on friday the 27th as usual. The minutes from the meeting can be read here.
Organizers: Alexandra Leisse (troubalex) and Inge wallin (ingwa)
See also this meeting promoted as LinkedIn Event
- A map with most of the points added (by jstaniek; use the More->Transit option to show underground and tram lines)
Thon Hotel Spectrum, Brugata 7 (map)
Closest stop by underground (T-Bane) is either Jernbanetorget (Oslo Central Station, "Oslo S") or Grønland
Closest stop by tram is Brugata
Nokia Norge AS, Sandakerveien 116
We are in the BI building, that may help if you have to ask.
Closest stop by underground (T-Bane) is Nydalen
Closest stop by tram is Storo
- http://www.oslo.info/transportation/ (English)
- Getting to the city from the Oslo Airport (English)
- The KOffice libs have been largely ignored in the 2.0 release; we are not guaranteeing source or binary compatible with past or future versions as we want to do cleanup and refactoring. This meeting is meant to get many good eyes looking at the problem and help us get a great API for the KOffice libs.
- API Review of KOffice libraries (lets get some old trolls to attend!)
- Make the KOffice libraries a good C++ codebase that exposes a great scripting-language API. Python (scripts) have to use auto-generated bindings for the libs to make KOffice plugins.
- Getting 2.2 ready for end users
- Define "end user readiness", see End-user readiness
- Identify and enumerate things in the apps that are lacking or not good enough.
- The release schedule for 2.2 and onwards.
- Interacting with external organizations.
- Move to Git?
- Unit tests, how to write them?
- General decision making in KOffice; We want to avoid ML flamewars.
- display code (somebody could introduce how it works so everybody have general view of it)
Write here when you will arrive and depart:
|Name||accomodation needed?||travel cost||Arrives||Leaves||sponsorship needed?||Travel information|
|Jstaniek||Yes||140€?||Friday, ~9:00 (landing)||Sunday, ~19:30 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Warsaw (Poland)|
|Boudwijn||Yes||230€||Friday, afternoon||Sunday, ~20:15||Yes||linkoping-oslo-amsterdam|
|Jean-Nicolas Artaud||Yes||180€||Friday, ~19:15 (landing)||Sunday, ~16:55 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Toulouse (France)|
|Cyrille Berger||Yes||290€||Friday, ~15:00 (landing)||Sunday, ~18:00 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Toulouse (France)|
|Inge Wallin||Yes||200€?||Friday, afternoon||Sunday, afternoon||Yes||Car (can pick up others on the way estan: hint)|
|Jérémy Lugagne||Yes||180€||Friday, ~19:15 (landing)||Sunday, ~16:55 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Toulouse (France)|
|Pierre Stirnweiss||Yes||336€||Friday, 11H15 (landing)||Sunday, 18H15 (take off)||Yes, at least flight||Plane from Munich|
|Sven Langkamp||Yes||120€?||Friday, ~22:45 (landing)||Sunday, ~17:05 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Düsseldorf [DUS]|
|Lukáš Tvrdý||Yes||200€?||Friday, ~9:00 (landing)||Sunday, ~19:30 (take off)||Yes||Train from Slovakia,Plane from Poland|
|Jan Hambrecht||Yes||80€||Friday ~13:20 (landing)||Sunday 18:00 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Berlin|
|Dmitriy Kazakov||Yes||320€||Friday ~14:00 (landing)||Sunday 14:55 (take off)||Yes||Plane from Moscow|
|Jos Poortvliet||Yes||94€||Friday 23:25||Mon 19:15||Yes||Airplane from Amsterdam, travel with Jos vd Oever|
|Jos vd Oever||Yes||94€||Friday 23:25||Mon 19:15||Yes||Airplane from Amsterdam, travel with Jos Poortvliet|