This page contains materials we use for our promo work.
- Presentation: slides for giving presentations and other material to help you get going
- Artwork: Promotional artwork like posters, folders, booklets etcetera.
- Open Content: Content under a free/open license that could be used on live CDs or demo equipment.
- Booth things: other things (besides posters etc) you can use to make your booth perfect
- Official Social Media Channels: Info about "official" accounts we maintain for communication and promotion of KDE (twitter/identi.ca/youtube/etc)
- Microblogging: some stuff to spice up your microblog page.
- Swag: page with info/planning around our KDE Spreadshirt store, pins, pens stickers and more small goodies
- Press Kit: A collection of PDF documents that make up a bit of a press kit, tailored initially for Akademy 2010
- KDE in the News: a collection of links to news articles and blogs about KDE and KDE software
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.