Below you will find a list of KDE related "official" social media outlets and some details about what types of information we relay over them.
Check the guidelines for posting and Lydia's Social Media Guide (PDF) for general advice and a list of useful services.
If you want to reach the global list of people with access to various media outlets please email https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/social-media
Mastodon / GNU Social (formerly StatusNet)
- We can post news to the wall manually as 'KDE'
- Admin access: Lydia, Will S, Seb, Jure Repinc, Albert Astals Cid, Jos Poortvliet, Jonathan Riddell, Artur Souza
- Wall is from 2011
- Created by Torsten Rahn
- Various Marble developers have access
- Wall is from 2014
- Who has access?
- Wall is updated for every new release and occasionally other news
- Created by Eike Hein
- Eike Hein and Peter Simonsson have admin access
- KDE User group
- Discussion amongst community members of all things KDE
- Conversations tend to focus around business related use cases due to the nature of LinkedIn
- Maintained by Michael Seidle (group owner), Justin Kirby, and Matthew McFalls
This page was last modified on 9 June 2019, at 19:56. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.