New Krita Lime repository
New repository is located on:
This repository is declared as official Krita Lime repository and published in all Krita media sources. It contains two kinds of packages: official releases and "somewhat stable" builds of current developers branch.
- "Somewhat stable builds"
- developer starts rebuilding of a new testing package only when he is sure the new build is stable enough for people to use in their usual workflow. Therefore there are no automatic daily builds.
The repository contains:
- ktita-2.9 — latest official release of Krita. Corresponds to the latest 'tag' set by release manager.
- krita-2.9-l10n — localization packages for krita-2.9
- krita-testing — latest "somewhat usable" package of the current development branch. Kicked off manually by developers when they think "master is stable enough". No automatic daily builds.
- krita-testing-l10n — localization packages for krita-testing
Old Krita Lime repository
Old repository is located on: https://launchpad.net/~dimula73/+archive/ubuntu/krita
The repository was created using a private account, so it is updated manually by Dmitry Kazakov by means of recipes that fetch code directly from the new repository.
Repository code layout
- ~dimula73/calligra/calligra-2.9 : auto-tracking branch of calligra/2.9 repository