Revision as of 02:12, 26 January 2019 by Thiagosueto (Minor corrections and spacing between blocks of content)
You can also find the notes which led to the current process.
What do we provide to a project which got through the joining process?
- FLA availability
- Infrastructure (repos, ml, forums) (use sysadmin ticket system to request)
- Support (forum staff, promotion)
- Rest of the community aware of the coming projects (likely a mailing list)
- GSoC/GCI slots
- KDE Trademark
- Be invited to events
What do we require from a successfully integrated project?
- Compliance with the manifesto
- Governance similar to the other KDE projects
- Healthy team (metrics needed)
- Bus number
- Volunteer/paid proportions
- Community issues (on-going? regularly?)
- Learn how to teach/mentor
- Clear product vision
- Visited/contributed to other related projects
- Uses English for code and communication
- Continuity agreement must be in place with KDE e.V. for domains and trademarks if the authors disappear
- Be present at events
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.