Using KDE Frameworks
KDE Frameworks Coordination
Welcome to the main coordination page of the KDE Frameworks teams!
This area of the wiki is organized around two main sections:
- the global section where one can find the current development effort going on across all frameworks (named epics) and the policies which apply to all the KDE Frameworks offering.
- the framework specifics section where one can find the current development effort on a specific framework (named features) and which policies it applies;
Global work document
- Release Schedule
- Epics Dashboard
- Proposed Git Workflow (still up for discussion, not in effect yet)
- Historical design
- Table of all the released frameworks
- Guidelines for creating a new framework
- Coinstallability with KDElibs 4
- Getting Started
On the Meetings page you find more information about recent and future meetings and their logs.
This page was last edited on 11 December 2018, at 12:35. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.