Search results

View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • < A-----o> C------B, I'd love to make a plugin that deletes the current layer (or fills it with a color) when I l < A-----o> C------B, I'd also love to make some plugins that allow you to use external hardware to control e.g. brush ...
    4 KB (727 words) - 01:22, 26 June 2015
  • == I want to put my app in KDE == <!--T:25--> ...nd wishes. People expect you to fix the bugs and implement the wishes that make sense. ...
    14 KB (2,566 words) - 03:29, 23 October 2022
  • I usually write a few aliases in my .bashrc (or .zshrc): //run my program's benchmark ...
    5 KB (720 words) - 06:26, 27 October 2015
  • ...esktops, one of them being mostly Mouse/Keyboard driven. What can we do to make the things we know work in this paradigm work even better? How can we make better use of the bigger screens today's desktops have? At the same time, ...
    7 KB (1,190 words) - 11:28, 9 March 2016
  • make {{Note|On my computer it appears to be stuck at 4%(dialog box doesn't respond), but it i ...
    7 KB (940 words) - 21:46, 2 September 2016
  • ...ked up to my docking station, I'd rather pump out the pure FLAC files from my awesome speaker setup. A type of song-file-retrieval priority would be inte ...able files and the "Preferred Format Source" flag, there should also be a "Make New Format/Transcode" button perhaps, which will create another version of ...
    6 KB (992 words) - 11:45, 8 December 2012
  • If you paste examples of your current xml (my tests may not cover all cases - as you know better), I may be able to propo 1. Proposed values of report:section-type to make them english names: ...
    4 KB (512 words) - 18:54, 15 December 2010
  • ...t2D documentation, experimenting with the current code and consulting with my mentors for the optimum approach to implement the proposed features. ...
    6 KB (1,030 words) - 17:00, 12 August 2018
  • ...ll choose only a small number of games (4, say). We, as a project, want to make the packager's job as easy as possible and so we came up with the idea of c ...bug fixing and triaging day like what the Bug Squad do each week. It would make sense to contact them to see if they could help out with this. It would inv ...
    9 KB (1,560 words) - 17:45, 27 April 2012
  • ...etween January 24th to 31st, started off with an introductory meeting with my mentors, in which we created a brief outline of how to tackle the work ahea .... This included change in sizing, improving the permission descriptions to make them more understandable, and replacing UI components with more appropriate ...
    3 KB (409 words) - 04:21, 3 April 2022
  • Facilitator addendum: Last point doesn't map with my own experience, nor the other observer notes Widgets on the desktop vs Dashboard widgets: Make sense together? ...
    3 KB (376 words) - 09:35, 15 June 2012
  • ...v.pypa.io/en/latest/index.html (Pipenv)]. I also added a code formatter to make the code consistent by using [https://black.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ (Blac '''WEEKS 3 - 4''': I worked on redesign the current code base to make it more organized and maintainable. By fixing all the the warnings to follo ...
    5 KB (738 words) - 02:59, 16 April 2023
  • ...rent implementation does not have a good performance. My proposal provides my perspective to improve this functionality. Community Bonding is the time for preparation. I spend my first post describing this important period. Thanks to mentors Gilles Cauli ...
    20 KB (3,283 words) - 09:32, 23 August 2021
  • # Allow easy and fast access to most used/useful tools. Make more space for them, by moving not as "popular" tools to menus and drop-dow ...e for canvas, or he don't need one column, he should be able to delete it. Make hide windows option (ctrl + h) more exposed to user, it's useful if user wa ...
    6 KB (889 words) - 11:01, 12 July 2010
  • git checkout -b my-feature</nowiki>}} Then modify ports, add commits of the changes you make. Since the working copy of the tree is exactly what you are modifying, you ...
    9 KB (1,451 words) - 16:28, 7 May 2021
  • ...ome extra features to bring amaroK closer to 1.4 final. As always, you can make note of any problems at the [http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index.php/1.4 ...will help you to solve your problems, give you suggestions to pump up and make your amaroK experience funnier and better. If you are looking for answers, ...
    4 KB (716 words) - 19:24, 23 December 2012
  • ...en I find some free time and the dedication to spend more time in front of my monitors :) Now an extra entry will be visible in the Podcast section. Make sure ''Merged View'' is off to see it. Any podcast episode you downloaded n ...
    15 KB (2,699 words) - 19:55, 22 December 2012
  • ...ome plugins need it's own UI. In example, Plan Manager for MAVLink plugin. My conclusion is that I can't implement UI that is really generic to all plugi ...e. That's because I thought that I had to think about implementations that make use ...
    10 KB (1,517 words) - 01:40, 31 August 2020
  • I will be writing about my progress on my blog. It can be found at: https://shivoditg.hashnode.dev *** First make necessary changes to poppler ...
    12 KB (1,913 words) - 19:04, 20 September 2023
  • ...could set up some ancient game consoles. Just do whatever you think might make that event special and is fun for you and your guests. Take fotos, write bl *Location: at my personal home, contact me for details. can be reached by public transport f ...
    2 KB (364 words) - 08:51, 15 December 2012
View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)