Search results

View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • we will be moving our Subversion repository to a new server. If you have commit access, to continue having access to the SVN repository, ...
    2 KB (398 words) - 11:23, 29 June 2020
  • This project aims to build a tested, functional and production-ready PWA for WikiToLearn second developm A more detailed version of what has done and what has to be done in the near ...
    3 KB (395 words) - 07:24, 17 August 2018
  • == KDE is a community == ...f mankind. We develop in the open, and value transparency. We have an open commit policy, and shared ownership of the codebase and all other assets. We docum ...
    2 KB (325 words) - 12:50, 14 March 2016
  • * ChangeLog generation from commit keywords BUG/FEATURE/... (secondary util) * Tagging can result in a tar in which case the secondary util will simply exec the primary one once ...
    2 KB (256 words) - 06:41, 18 May 2016
  • * Verify that the repository has a COPYING file in the top level directory with the correct license. ...roper license header and that their license is that of the COPYING file or a compatible one: ...
    5 KB (810 words) - 15:25, 25 April 2014
  • You need to have a installation of KDE3 somewhere, which needs to include [http://websvn.kde.o Setup for the enterprise4 branch is a little bit more involved. ...
    7 KB (1,065 words) - 02:56, 29 February 2024
  • Create a zip file of your map theme. ...map and the year in which it got created. For all other map themes go for a short and simple name that reflects the map well. ...
    3 KB (470 words) - 08:05, 21 October 2016
  • This is a quick KDE-specific introduction for using Subversion to access files and so In order to use the KDE Subversion repository, you will need a Subversion client program. ...
    18 KB (2,963 words) - 16:16, 11 December 2023
  • '''This is not a guarantee of what will be done!''' ...ones. Contact the developer in the "assignee" column if you wanna help in a YELLOW status feature. (IRC or the mailing list are your friends here) ...
    3 KB (433 words) - 18:34, 18 March 2016
  • ...used to prepare commits to the main tree; as updates rarely take more than a few hours (or days, in case of an exp-run), the branches are shortlived. So ...t are maintained by the KDE on FreeBSD team. These ports are not always in a stable state, so users are encouraged to test and report problems, especial ...
    9 KB (1,451 words) - 16:28, 7 May 2021
  • How to do a release of the Akonadi server? I ask that myself and then Tom every time I Run make test every time before committing and especially before making a release to avoid the embarassing emails from Jenkins. Seriously, how hard i ...
    3 KB (478 words) - 13:01, 11 March 2016
  • This gives some information on how a release announcement should be formulated, how screenshots should look and ...duct_highlights_writing openSUSE Product Highlights writing guide] is also a useful resource. ...
    3 KB (462 words) - 10:58, 9 June 2020
  • Once a class is ready to be contributed into Qt, it can also be added to KDE frame ...a new class, then an intermediate solution has to be found (possibly with a different API). ...
    11 KB (1,551 words) - 10:58, 15 July 2014
  • == Frameworks have a Tier and a Type == ...ramework has a clear position in the Tier/Type matrix, its position forces a set of rules on its possible dependencies. This matrix and its rules are su ...
    7 KB (1,033 words) - 11:58, 4 April 2021
  • This page aims to specify a tool to help translation team management. Background comes from a BoF during Desktop Summit 2011 and some though about existing tools in Ital ...
    3 KB (529 words) - 21:48, 13 April 2013
  • * we only want major versions alongside each other, not a more fine-grained version selector * Meeting in September to decide whether we want to commit to the December deadline ...
    2 KB (379 words) - 14:07, 18 July 2023
  • ...ertified projects is also necessary and this project aims to achieve that. A detailed proposal can be found [https://invent.kde.org/teams/season-of-kde/ ## Have Kate/Okular scripts(xdotool, Selenium and KdeEcoTest) which would be a CI test after each MR to make sure KEcoLab works well. ...
    3 KB (483 words) - 07:23, 24 April 2024
  • ...ar the KDE Community awards contributors the Akademy Awards, who have made a special contribution recently. The judges for the awards are the winners fr ...'''Aditya Mehra''' for work on the Mycroft integration providing KDE with a free speech assistant which is free as in freedom ...
    7 KB (908 words) - 05:22, 22 July 2023
  • ...y not having a comment. Open your public key file and look if it ends with a small comment. If not, add one. It should look something like: ...ourse your ssh-key list is empty. Simply set a ssh-key and you are able to commit again. ...
    3 KB (608 words) - 08:13, 16 November 2011
  • Currently, Discover does most of the general job required for a typical plasma user but it lacks firmware upgrade on devices. This project ...cover. I found the way to add this functionality of Integrating fwupd via a new Backend i.e FwupdBackend. I then discussed this with my mentor Aleix an ...
    7 KB (1,072 words) - 15:13, 21 August 2018
View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)