- Try to maintain a common resolution for all clips
- Keep clutter out of the frame
- If you are speaking during the recording, test your recording equipment beforehand
The kdenlive quick start guide contains enough information to get started editing.
- Use effects sparsely to ensure attention stays on the content, not the presentation.
- Be sure that no content included in your video is copyrighted or otherwise going to create licensing issues.
This page was last edited on 23 April 2015, at 22:57. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.