Below you will find a list of KDE related "official" social media outlets and some details about what types of information we relay over them.
It's also worth referring to Lydia's Social Media Guide (PDF) for general advice and a list of useful services.
If you want to reach the global list of people with access to various media outlets please email https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/social-media
- KDE related news posts
- Maintained by Claudia Rauch, Lydia Pintscher, Jure Repinc (JLP/JRepin), Albert Astals Cid
- Linked with Identi.ca KDE Community account
GNU Social (former StatusNet)
- KDE Group
- We can post news to the wall manually as 'KDE'
- Admin access: Lydia, Will S, Seb, Jure Repinc, Albert Astals Cid, Jos Poortvliet, Jonathan Riddell, Artur Souza
- Wall is from 2011
- Created by Torsten Rahn
- Various Marble developers have access
- Wall is from 2014
- Who has access?
- Wall is updated for every new release and occasionally other news
- Created by Eike Hein
- Eike Hein and Peter Simonsson have admin access
- KDE User group
- Discussion amongst community members of all things KDE
- Conversations tend to focus around business related use cases due to the nature of LinkedIn
- Maintained by Michael Seidle (group owner), Justin Kirby, and Matthew McFalls
This page was last modified on 5 August 2015, at 10:01. This page has been accessed 9,635 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2