2018 Krita Sprint
Proposed dates: 17 - 21 May (note: traveling home on Tuesday 22nd is fine) Location: Korte Assenstraat 11, Deventer
- Art creators can choose the software they use for the art, 5% of theirs sells is deduces from Steam fee and transferred to software creators
- How can we get into the list of such software?
- Contact Steam about the list (Blender Foundation is in the list)
- Make a section on krita.org, describing that one can help this way
- Resource Management
- Cleanup of Phabricator
- Tablet support on OSX (jagged lines) (Dmitry + Boud's laptop)
- Go back and investigate what features are really incomplete (compared to our initial plans)
- Layer Styles:
- Text: https://phabricator.kde.org/T8198
- Input/output modes
- 16 bit mode?
- Undo/Redo API
- Animation API
- 4.1.0 release
Please put your name below if you're coming along with arrival and leave dates
|David Revoy||Friday 18||Monday 21|
|Wolthera van Hövell tot Westerflier||18-21|
|Raghavendra Kamath (raghukamath)||17||21|
|Steven Schoorens (Bollebib)||17-18||21|
This page was last edited on 17 May 2018, at 15:38. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.