Last update in August 2015.
also see our Kanboard
- Keep a simple text incrustation tool, but call a full featured SVG editor for complex designs
- Support for subtitles (or MLT module)?
- Automatic composite for clips with alpha
- Cross fades on same track (à la Shotcut)
- Quick switch individual/global proxy/thumbnails
- Synchronized tracks (ripple delete / spacer tool etc would keep track groups in sync)
- Copy/paste across projects
- Kdenlive 0.x format
- OpenShot, FlowBlade, PiTiVi...
- EDL and other exchange formats (MLT module?)
- UI for keyframes relative to end or in %
- Apply GEGL/G'MIC/Blender effects (MLT module)?
- Shortcut matching other editors (Avid, Apple, Adobe, Sony, Pinnacle etc) => Get Hot New Stuff sharing
- Scopes as MLT modules?
- Alternative timeline view specialised on editing transitions (snapshot, just for demonstration; click for full size and see the SVG in the refactoring branch for infinite size):
- What are the git branches used for
- Code documentation
- give big-picture views (explain to someone new to the code what it does, why it is required, and who it interacts with)
- Break big classes into smaller ones (targetting the refactored architecture: Cutsomtrackview, Renderer...)
- Replace XML manipulations with MLT API calls
- Port UI to QML
The proposed architecture can be found in the refactoring branch in refactoring-doc/ – find some snapshots here (not updated, just to get an impression):
See discussion here
- Port Kdenlive to KF5 (KDE Framework 5)
- Write an OpenGL display. When this is done, Movit can be integrated.
- Refactor ProjectManagement/Bin
- Project clips effects, so e.g. colour grading is done only once on the clip in the project bin and not every time in the timeline
- Render using MLT presets
- Duplicate Title clips
This page was last modified on 9 September 2015, at 16:21. This page has been accessed 5,232 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2