* Qt5 and KDE Frameworks
* Worth starting?
- KF modularization is better for appstores
- Too early unless you want to experiment
- Create a frameworks branch to experiment there
* Are there contributors for porting and experimenting?
- Porting should be "easy" since Qt5 and KF "promise" almost API compatibility
- Sebastian looking forward to use QtQuick2 on KTouch next
- Make it on a second step, first port to frameworks, then port to QtQuick2
- Qt Contributor Summit "decided" the various component platforms
should have API compatibility
This page was last modified on 25 September 2012, at 18:00. This page has been accessed 364 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2