Sponsor: Aleix Pol <aleixpol.kde.org>
Mycroft integration for Plasma
- Aditya Mehra
Manifesto Compliance Plan
- Open Governance: Aditya decides
- Free Software: GPLv3
- Inclusivity: Part of the reason to join KDE is to have people joining
- Innovation: The plasmoid integrates Mycroft, which aims at being a state of the art voice interaction system.
- Common ownership: Not a problem.
- End-user focus: The end-users will be using this plasmoid as means to speak with the system.
|DONE||Manifesto compliance plan||...|
|DONE||Mailing list||Will use email@example.com for now|
|DONE||Active community||Yes, and upstream Mycroft is on board|
|DONE||Bug tracker||plasma-mycroft component created with Aditya as default assignee.|
This page was last edited on 8 March 2017, at 16:29. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.