Sponsor: Jeremy Whiting
A few line of descriptions explaining what the project does.
KXStitch is an application used to design counted cross stitch patterns and charts which can be done from imported pictures or the use of the in built tools.
List the people committed to the project and actively working on it.
- Steve Allewell <[email protected]> - Developer, documentation author and British English translation.
- Joan Parramona <[email protected]> - Spanish, Catalan translations
- Ercole Carpanetto <[email protected]> - Italian translation
- Christiane Paulin <[email protected]> - French translation
Manifesto Compliance Plan
List the actions planned to get in compliance with the manifesto. Don't hesitate to even list parts of the manifesto which don't require action and highlight why. This part will really be used as a discussion starting point with the project sponsor.
KXStitch complies with the manifesto of KDE
- Git repository here.
- Mailing list [email protected]
- User information here with a link to the user manual.
|DONE||Manifesto compliance plan||...|
|DONE||Repository and code available (in playground)||...|
|DONE||Mailing list available||...|
|DONE||Website available (if applicable)||...|