Sponsor: Aleix Pol <aleixpol.kde.org>
KTechLab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics.
- Julian Baume
- Alan Grimes
- Zoltan Padrah
Manifesto Compliance Plan
- Open Governance: Who codes decides mostly, concentrated power in few developers.
- Free Software: GPL2+, shouldn't be a problem.
- Inclusivity: They think being inclusive is a good idea.
- Innovation: ...
- Common ownership: Sounds like a good idea
- End-user focus: Mostly students and maybe engineers.
|DONE||Manifesto compliance plan||...|
|DONE||Repository and code available||https://cgit.kde.org/ktechlab.git/|
|DONE||Mailing list available||https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/ktechlab-devel|
|IN PROGRESS||Website available||We want a static web page under ktechlab.kde.org or similar. There's a ktechlab.wiki repository, need to figure it out, Zoltan contacts Olivier Churlaud.|
|DONE||Active community||Not super active, but they're working hard on getting a release out. Several long-term developers. Most developers have a KDE Developer account.|
|DONE||Manifesto compliance||We don't see any stoppers, just some services to be moved.|
|DONE||Bug tracker||Aleix creates a component for KTechlab.|