!!! Warning: this release plan is work in progress
Soft-freeze, July, 8th 2009
Soft-freeze will start on July, Wednesday 8th 2009. After soft-freeze, no new feature that is not indicated in the feature plan can be added to KOffice. The list of features is available Calligra/Schedules/KOffice/2.1/Feature_Plan.
Hard-freeze, August, 12th 2009
Hard-freeze will start on August, Wednesday 12th 2009. After hard-freeze, no new feature can be added, only bug fixes are accepted. Strings can still be modified until String freeze.
String-freeze, September, 1st 2009
The date for string freeze, at which points it is not allowed to change or add strings, without prior agreement with l10n team.
Code-freeze, October, 1st 2009
The date for code freeze, at which points only compilation fixes and reviewed patches are allowed on trunk, and then on branch/2.1.
- Tagging on August, 21st 2009
- Release on August, 25th 2009
- Tagging on September, 10th 2009
- Release on September, 15th 2009
- Tagging on October, 3rd 2009
- Release on October, 7th 2009
- Tagging on October, 23rd 2009
- Release on October, 27th 2009
- Tagging on November, 20th 2009
- Release on November, 24th 2009
- Freeze on December, 11th 2009
- Tagging on January, 8th 2009
- Release on January, 14th 2009
The schedule of this release is subject to change of plans
- Freeze on February, 26th 2010
- Tagging on March, 5th 2010
- Release on March, 10th 2010
This page was last modified on 6 December 2010, at 17:57. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.