Playback History Proposal
Amarok should store the playback history of everything played in it. This includes:
- Local tracks
- Service tracks (Ampache, MP3tunes)
- Store tracks (Magnatune)
- Searched tracks (Seeqpod)
- Radio & Last.fm streams
- Videos (local and remote, e.g. youtube)
If you can play it, then Amarok should remember that you have played it.
Individual features should include
- Ask for the last N items that were played.
- Ask for items played between X and Y.
- Add & Remove entries
- Display entries somewhere (as a playlist?)
- Add as a Bias option for dynamic playlists "25% tracks I have played in the last 2 months" or "tracks I played between X and Y of last year"
- Scripting methods to access this data, so scripts can make use of it
This page was last edited on 7 December 2012, at 16:12. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.