Difference between revisions of "Windows"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 14:44, 16 June 2016
"KDE libraries and applications are available to you, no matter if you are a commercial developer, manager or free software hacker. You are invited to not only just use the toolkit - you can contribute your own solutions and improvements to the KDE community."
The KDE on Windows Initiative is an ongoing project to port the KDE applications to MS Windows.
Getting in Touch
- IRC: #kde-windows on Freenode
- Build KDE on Windows using emerge
- Debugging on MS Windows
- Development Workflow
- Tools (required or useful)
- Porting Guidelines
- Source code in the KDE git: emerge
- TODO lists
- Packaging / Distributing KDE apps on Windows
- How to Help / Join
Further reading, and support ressources
- Related blogs: kfunk, saroengels, Not active: chehrlic, jstaniek
- KDE on Windows in the press and presentations