- jstaniek 23:24, 4 June 2008 (CEST) added kdewin32_snprintf() today, define KDE_snprintf in kdelibs 4.2 and use it in many places
SaroEngels 17:51, 4 November 2010 (UTC):
The first part of the build server should be used to provide binary packages for emerge and the installer for the win32libs section. It should be updateable from svn only, so no (or nearly no) server side work is needed.
- currently a build server installation has a fixed build set of packages it builds regardless of the installation status. This must be adapted to a file from svn/git which is evaluated and all the dependencies must be build & uploaded as well.
- upload is currently restricted to the winkde.org server with a rather simple layout. This needs to be extended to also make it possible to use the sourceforge server.
- the original intention of the build server was to primarily provide nightly builds; This must be extended so it also covers the releases of KDE and any other KDE application.
- update dbus to nightly branch
- get kdelibs building - what about split packages?
- use updated mingw
- disable dbusmenu-qt on Windows by default
- fix Qt5 dependencies on all packages
This page was last modified on 18 March 2016, at 14:58. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.