< Sprints | Randa | 2011
|Monday, 10:30||Community building discussion|
|Saturday, After the 15:00 talk by our fearless leader||PCM and Game API discussion|
|Saturday, After the PCM/Game discussion||Sound themes|
- Getting and Keeping Contributors - Monday morning
- Amarok's manual sorting
- KDEenLive manual advice
- Qt5 topics from Platform_11 - Friday 10:00
- Sound Events (Sound Theme support in knotify)
- Documentation - Reordering chapters of the manual and preparing it for Docbook export and translation
- Artyness - Continues hacking by KRF and Stecchino
- Redmine - setup of a testing prject on http://demo.redmine.org, project 'roktest'. Considering a testing instance on projects.kde.org, to be discussed on [email protected] and with the KDE sysadmins.
- Bugfixing - regression fixing going on, set all bugs older than 2.4.1 to NEEDSINFO status to clean out forgotten fixed bugs.
- State Machine - Thursday afternoon - Done
- Phonon 5
- PCM API
- Games/RT API
- Stable release schedule
- Target Audience
- Phonon and PA integration
- Ubuntu sound menu
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.