Difference between revisions of "Promo/Material/BoothBoxSources"
(Created page with 'completely empty.... what is in the boothbox or what needs to be in there?')
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:57, 30 November 2009
- 4 Network cables - For those booths that have a wired network (like SCALE). 2 for the Demo computers, and 2 for additional laptops that some may bring.
- A router - Usually each booth only gets one network line, so this is for plugging in more than one computer at the booth into the network using the above cables.
- Surge protector with at least 6 plugs - All this equipment needs power.
- A Banner - To tell folk what we are promoting.
- Safety pins, hooks, packing tape, masking tape, and electrical tape - To hang the banner and tie up the cables, if needed.
This page was last edited on 30 November 2009, at 15:57. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.