Promo/Events/Booth How To
KDE booths should aspire for a high(er) standard. There is work to do to prepare this, but a few things can be done rather easily.
- Try to create a space for talking. If there is a table, move it to the wall instead of having it between the visitors and the KDE people
- Try to be easy to recognize. As long as we don't have specific t-shirts for that, just take one of the merchandise T-shirts and wear 'em.
- For a start here's a guide: Organize a booth and keep your sanity
- Here are some notes (with materials sources) from the Usenix LISA 2011 event.
- One workable booth preparation list.
This page was last edited on 23 April 2018, at 11:22. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.