< Phonon | Releases
Revision as of 13:48, 9 September 2013 by Apachelogger (Created page with "= 4.7.0 = * [url] == Features == * phonon4qt5 is a feature and API equivalent library built against Qt 5 rather than Qt 4. Phonon4Qt5 is built from the same source; requires ...")
- phonon4qt5 is a feature and API equivalent library built against Qt 5 rather than Qt 4. Phonon4Qt5 is built from the same source; requires the cmake option PHONON_BUILD_PHONON4QT5 and a separate build directory from Qt 4.
- (( qt5 qmake integreation qt5_phonon.pri (how to use?) .... how to use in qt4?
- MediaSource(QString) is now deprecated, MediaSource(QUrl) should be used instead.
- New build option PHONON_ASSERT_STATES to debug incoherent or incorrect state changes from the backend.
- Documentation cleanup.
- Normalized internal QObject connections.
- Experimental qmake support; limited control over feature set and installation path.
- By default both official Phonon backends try to find a matching subtitle file for videos.
- Additional subtitle API (only partially backed by Phonon VLC) #300967.
- BluRay support in libphonon (only backed by Phonon VLC) #279822.
Backend Exclusive API Additions
- New AudioOutputInterface47 allowing backends to get the Phonon Pulseaudio stream mapping ID which can be used together with PulseSupport::streamProperties to prevent #321288. Requires PHONON_BACKEND_VERSION_4_7 to be defined as with all new interface versions.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.