- 1 Journal : Metadata Writeback
Journal : Metadata Writeback
- Organized the plugin folder.
- Started working on exiv2 plugin.
- Worked on the CMakeLists and .desktop file exiv2 plugin.
- Made a rough list of exif properties that will be required.
- Changed to libkexiv2.
- Created the plugin.
- Implemented for datetime, datetimeorignal, datetimedigitized, image orientation and image description exif properties.
- Fixed a bug with my taglib plugin.
- Tested the plugins using a example service.
- Pushed the changes.
- Cleaned the code of exiv2 plugin.
- Started reading about Datamangement service.
- Started reading about unit tests.
- Started writing a unit test for the signals in resourcewatcher connection
- Finished the unit test for the signals.
- Read about akonadi to make a new plugin based on it.
- Fixed obvious mistakes with the unit test.
- Finished the unit test to test signals in data management service.
- Started working on the akonadi plugin.
- Read about various APIs required for it.
- Discussed with trueg to changed the selection of plugin based on both mimetypes and rdf types.
- Problems encountered with progress of akonadi plugin.
- Discussed with various people regarding akonadi, got a basic view on how the plugin would actually work out.
- Made a sample code on which the akonadi code would be based on.
- Sick Leave.
- Started working on akonadi plugin again
- Read about QObjects.
- Discussed with dinesh regarding kdepim.
- Made a small test for akonadi plugin, with help from dinesh.
- Tested my sample code and it worked perfectly.
- Started coding the akonadi plugin.
- Figuring out the logic for it.
- Figured out a logic on how the plugin could be made.
- Discussed with vHanda about the design of the plugin.
- Coded the plugin.
- Tried to test it with datamangement service but didn't work.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.