This is for testing only, ***it could break your system***
Upgrade Your KDE neon install to Bionic, Testing now Open
1) Update your system using Plasma Discover
2) Log out and log back in again
3) Open the application launcher and type the command
neon-preview-upgrade. Run the command showing up as search result.
4) You will be notified of a new release
5) Review the release notes from Ubuntu
6) Upgrader will run
If you have any additional repositories enabled you will get a message similar to this. Click close and you can re-enable the repositories after the upgrade if needed
7) You now get to choose to start the upgrade
8) Have a cup of tea while it downloads and installs the upgrade
Remove to remove obsolete packages
11) Welcome to your updated KDE neon running on Bionic
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.