- Get a VM: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/
- Import into VM software + install guest addons if necessary and applicable
- This VM comes with Visual Studio pre-installed and generally ready for development but not all modules we need for KDE software is installed
- In windows search the start menu for 'Visual Studio Installer' and update VS
- Modify VS and select the components mentioned on the Craft page. For particularly easy access you can simply pick the 'desktop development with c++' and 'linux development with c++' workloads instead of the individual components
- Setup Craft https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Build_from_source/Windows
- Once VS is set up you can continue with the Craft setup page
This page was last edited on 8 September 2020, at 17:01. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.