Krita/rshortcuts

From KDE Community Wiki
Revision as of 09:46, 22 October 2010 by Boudewijn (talk | contribs) (Created page with 'Shortcuts listed by David Revoy Hi, I agree here with Lukas, keep standard the most shortcuts possible if you can make them works because here in Gnome I never could really us...')
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

Shortcuts listed by David Revoy

Hi,

I agree here with Lukas, keep standard the most shortcuts possible if you can make them works because here in Gnome I never could really use Krita 's shortcuts ; they seam to be broken and sometime works ( all ) and sometimes only few works. So, it's a bit frustrating at the moment, and I prefer click on the menu. I never did a bug repport about it because I don't know the reason why sometimes it works or sometime it doesn't.

For other shortcuts , here are under the common Industry* standards for 2D painting, just for information of what most of painting user are used to do : (*Industry = Manga Studio / Photoshop / Painter / Sai etc... )

Pan : space Zoom in : Ctrl space Zoom out : Ctrl alt space ( The navigation standard Adobe / QuarkXpress and so all graphic industry )

Color picker : alt

Duplicate : Ctrl J Duplicate all visible : Ctrl Maj J Flat : Ctrl E Transform: Ctrl T

Undo : Ctrl Z Redo : Ctrl Y

Select All : Ctrl A Deselect All : Ctrl D Invert (filter negatif ) : Ctrl i Invert select : Ctrl Maj i Tweak color hue/sat/lum : Ctrl U ( colorize picture ; Ctrl Maj U ) Tweak levels : Ctrl L Tweak curves : Ctrl B Redo last filter : Ctrl F

Copy : Ctrl C Copy threw all layers : Ctrl Shift C Paste : Ctrl V Cut : Ctrl X Save : Ctrl S Save As : Ctrl Maj S Open : Ctrl O New : Ctrl N

Brush Tool  : B Eraser : E Text Tool : T ( or Ctrl + T )

type on number : set brush opacity ( ex: 5=50% 55=55% 100=100% 9=90% 09=09% )

So , this is the one I remember while writing, also the most used by my last Photoshop / Painter students. Only with this list is productive. Even if most this one makes not a lot of sense for 100% linux users, they are standards and most user know them as playing piano. If I would sell piano ; I would not redesign the position of the C , G# and A or I would have less customers :-D

Just my thought about :)

-David

( PS : Yayyy ! Krita won the 'performance' competition between Gimp-painter and Mypaint on my new iCore7 : 2010-10-22_screenshot_001-net.jpg  ; it use most of all thread more and less while Gimp painting process and Mypaint saturate one core only ... :( ... But that's very 'Pro' from the Krita dev , cool ! Is it possible to scale the brush mask more than x 2 ? )