Revision as of 00:31, 10 November 2012 by Drdanz (Drdanz moved page Real-Time Communication and Collaboration/Events/Meeting 10 04 2011 to KTp/Events/Meeting 10 04 2011: As discussed at IRC meeting Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration is too long, we are moving all our pages to KTp)
KTp/Events/Meeting 10 04 2011
KDE Telepathy IRC Meeting 10/04/2011
- Generic intro, everyone can say how great their components are.
- Mck182 to explain about the upstream/downstream Qt model situation.
- Me (d_ed) talking about a release.
- Who is it for? Goals.
- List work that needs doing before a release, with estimated time frames
(people in brackets to do the talking)
* Contact List (mck182) * Accounts KCM (d_ed?) * Text UI (nwoki/d_ed) * Approver (george K) * Applets (dario) * File transfer (??) * Any other components?
- Deal with issues relating to the release:
* Profile files * Icons * Library like code * Approver startup * Closing the contact list and staying online
- Split up tasks on a very specific basis (i.e "show unread message count in the contact list" not just "contact list")
- Nepomuk: Planning the future. Tentative schedule.
- Any other business.
- Then any remaining time can be spent trying to come up with a cool release name.
This page was last edited on 10 November 2012, at 00:31. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.