Macaw-Movies is a movie collection manager. It allows the user to order his/her movies with some metadata., the movie is played by the system-default player.
It uses the TMDB API to fill the metadata (link was triggered as spam).
- Olivier Churlaud
- Sébastien Touzé
Manifesto Compliance Plan
Everyone can contribute. We fully discuss the points that are not straightforward.
All GPL v3
No barrier known toward the contributors.
We are totally open for new ideas. This type of software exists for music (and there are a lot of these) but very rarely for movies.
Anyone can contribute directly.
Software for everyone
- Code of Conduct: supported
- Contributor License Agreement: none
- Established practices:
- CMake + Qt5, used, but maybe not in KDE standards
- the existing coding style changed a little so it's not completely homogeneous for now.
- Source materials hosted on https://github.com/macaw-movies for now
- Online services, some are not on KDE infrastructure:
- KDE Licensing policy: following it (GPLv3)
- KDE branding guidelines: no reference to KDE yet