Difference between revisions of "Frameworks/Epics/Qt 5.0 Merging"

Jump to: navigation, search
m (fix formatting)
(Sune's commit to QCryptographicHash has been merged :))
Line 17: Line 17:
 
{{FeatureDone|QObject::findChildren(Qt::FindDirectChildrenOnly)|David Faure}}
 
{{FeatureDone|QObject::findChildren(Qt::FindDirectChildrenOnly)|David Faure}}
 
{{FeatureDone|QTemporaryDir|David Faure}}
 
{{FeatureDone|QTemporaryDir|David Faure}}
 +
{{FeatureDone|QCryptographicHash: QIODevice support, to replace KMD5| Sune}}
 
{{FeatureInProgress|QMimeType|David Faure [waiting for legal]}}
 
{{FeatureInProgress|QMimeType|David Faure [waiting for legal]}}
 
{{FeatureInProgress|Contact John Layt to get an update on locales/datetime|Mario Fux}}
 
{{FeatureInProgress|Contact John Layt to get an update on locales/datetime|Mario Fux}}
Line 27: Line 28:
 
{{FeatureTodo|KDebug features into QDebug|?}}
 
{{FeatureTodo|KDebug features into QDebug|?}}
 
{{FeatureTodo|KSsl*/QSsl* merge|Richard Moore}}
 
{{FeatureTodo|KSsl*/QSsl* merge|Richard Moore}}
{{FeatureInProgress|QCryptographicHash: QIODevice support, to replace KMD5| Sune - [http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,11560 http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,11560]}}
 
 
{{FeatureInProgress|Refcounted quit|Stephen Kelly}}
 
{{FeatureInProgress|Refcounted quit|Stephen Kelly}}
 
{{FeatureTodo|Organize a meeting to decide what's needed to move i18n forward|Chusslove? Ossi?}}
 
{{FeatureTodo|Organize a meeting to decide what's needed to move i18n forward|Chusslove? Ossi?}}
 
|}
 
|}

Revision as of 09:40, 27 December 2011

Merging features in Qt 5.0 epic

Quite some effort goes into Qt 5.0 in order to push into Qt some of the features which should be in Qt and not in KDE Frameworks. Usually because all Qt apps would benefit from them even outside the KDE world, and because this cuts dependencies between the KDE frameworks.

Important: The goal of this epic is to have all the features in Qt 5.0 before the feature freeze which is rumoured to happen "soon".

Target date: Ideally all of this should be done by the end of January 2012, to be sure not to miss the feature freeze.

Status Description Contact
DONE QStandardPaths David Faure
DONE QTemporaryFile (better defaults) David Faure
DONE QObject::findChildren(Qt::FindDirectChildrenOnly) David Faure
DONE QTemporaryDir David Faure
DONE QCryptographicHash: QIODevice support, to replace KMD5 Sune
IN PROGRESS QMimeType David Faure [waiting for legal]
IN PROGRESS Contact John Layt to get an update on locales/datetime Mario Fux
IN PROGRESS Improved locales John Layt
IN PROGRESS Improved date/time John Layt
TO DO QCommandLineArguments Valentin Rusu; see qt5-feedback discussions <{{{3}}}>
TO DO KUrl/QUrl merge Thiago Macieira <{{{3}}}>
TO DO K/Q_GLOBAL_STATIC merge Thiago Macieira <{{{3}}}>
TO DO KAction/QAction merge Valentin Rusu <{{{3}}}>
TO DO KDebug features into QDebug ? <{{{3}}}>
TO DO KSsl*/QSsl* merge Richard Moore <{{{3}}}>
IN PROGRESS Refcounted quit Stephen Kelly
TO DO Organize a meeting to decide what's needed to move i18n forward Chusslove? Ossi? <{{{3}}}>

Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.