|IN PROGRESS||kapidox||RR 116758, RR 116955|
|IN PROGRESS||kemoticons||RR 116876|
|IN PROGRESS||kinit||RR 116726, also src/kwrapper/kwrapper_win.cpp|
|IN PROGRESS||kservice||RR 116762, RR 116894, RR 116895, KService::serviceByDesktopName lookup order, tests/kmimeassociationstest.cpp (kde4- prefixes for desktop files, but kf5 sets no prefix by default)|
- FrameworkIntegration: .gitignore and copyright notices for KStyle
- KArchive: comment correctly refers to kde4
- KAuth: commend correctly refers to KDE4Internal
- KConfigWidgets: comment correctly refers to kde4
- KCoreAddons: comment / mime type correctly refers to kde4
- KDocTools: translator comments in user.entities files for sr refer to trunk/l10n-kde4/sr/internal in svn - this is correct for now
- KIconThemes: comment about kde4support and a bit of code that skips the "default.kde4" theme
- src/filewidgets/kfilemetapreview_p.h comment correctly refers to kde4
- src/ioslaves/http/kcookiejar/kcookiescfg.upd: update Id refers to KDE 4.10, since the change was just after 4.10.
- Kross: various commented-out lines and things in unused files refer to paths on someone's machine that starts "/home/kde4/"
- src/kbuildsycoca/CMakeLists.txt: comment correctly refers to kde4
- src/plugin/klibrary.cpp: kde4Factory method is genuinely for loading kde4-style plugins; the kde3 support could be stripped, though
- src/plugin/klibrary.h: apidox correctly refers to kde4; the kde3 support could be stripped, though
- KTextEditor: kde4 is mentioned in a changelog
- KWidgetsAddons: comment / mime type correctly refers to kde4
- KXmlGui: src/kdepackages.h hardcodes bugzilla products, including some with "kde4" in the name
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.