KDE Sprint page: https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/122 , but using the wiki now
March 8th- 10th (Friday -Sunday)
Linux-Hotel: Friday 12:00h, Sunday 20:00h (seminarroom is in the same building)
ThoughtWorks: Friday?, Saturday?, Sunday?
Date finding page was: http://doodle.com/dwznt2uk5de6zgn6
Sprint is happening both at
- the Linux Hotel (Essen, Germany), see also how to get there (german page quite well translated by Google to english)
- the office of ThoughtWorks Bangalore (fallback option: Intel Bangalore) in Bangalore in India, see Bangalore
- Sponsoring needed?
- enter if you need sponsoring from the KDE e.V. or if you pay the travel/stay by yourself (please also ask any of your company/employer/donor if they would sponsor you, at least partially). Options are: "Yes", "For accomodation", "For travel", "No". Add note if you might be able/willing to take part of costs yourself, if really needed.
- Estimated travel costs
- enter the estimated travel costs you would have to travel to & from LinuxHotel or Bangalore
- Estimated accomodation costs
- if you are going to stay at the LinuxHotel, enter the days (e.g. Fri-Sun), if you are going to stay in Bangalore, also give a money estimate
Also notice the section "3. Financial support" of the KDE Sprint Policy.
|Name||Area||Arrival||Departure||Estimated travel costs||Estimated accomodation costs||Sponsoring needed?||Single / double / many room||Special/Food needs/Other|
|Friedrich W. H. Kossebau||kossebauATkde.org||cleaning up, core libs, Words||Essen, main station, Fri, 11:34 (Horst 12:04)||Essen, main station, Sun, 19:23 (Horst 18:45)||140 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes (can take parts myself)||many||-|
|Boudewijn Rempt||[email protected]||parts stuff||100 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||For acco only||double||share room with ingwa|
|Sven Langkamp||[email protected]||Krita||0 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||For acco only||any||-|
|Dmitry Kazakov||[email protected]||Krita||330 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||many||-|
|Thorsten Zachmann||[email protected]||Stage, Libs||Essen Horst Fri 17:24||Essen Horst Sun 13:15||122 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||double||-|
|Inge Wallin||[email protected], [email protected]||Author, Words, libs, plugins, marketing||300-400 € (depending when booking is done)||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||double||-|
|Matus Uzak||[email protected]||ms formats filters||350 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||double||-|
|Yuë Liu||[email protected]||Flow, mac||Fri 13:45 @ DUS||Mon 12:20 @ DUS||$1007||LinuxHotel (Fri-Mon)||Yes||Any|
|Arjen Hiemstra||[email protected]||core/libs, krita, ui design||80-100€||LinuxHotel, Fri-Sun||Yes||any||-|
|Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen||[email protected]||core/libs, krita, author||200€||LinuxHotel, Fri-Sun||Yes||Any||-|
|Lukas Tvrdy||lukast.devATgmail.com||Krita||350-400€||LinuxHotel, Fri-Sun||Yes||Any||-|
|Shantanu Tushar||[email protected]||Active||-||-||No||-||Bangalore|
|Gopalakrishna Bhat A||[email protected]||Author, Formula Shape||-||-||No||-||Bangalore|
|Sujith Haridasan||[email protected]||Active||-||-||No||-||Bangalore|
|Jigar Raisinghani||[email protected]||Sheets||100-150 € ( Depending when booking is done)||Fri - Sun( 60 €)||Yes||?||Bangalore|
|Mani Chandrasekar||[email protected]||Words||-||-||No||-||Bangalore|
|Nityam Vakil||[email protected]||Sheets||100-150 € ( Depending when booking is done)||Fri - Sun ( 60 €)||Yes||?||Bangalore|
|Smit Patel||[email protected]||Words||-||-||No||-||Bangalore|
|Marijn Kruisselbrink||[email protected]||Sheets||Fri 7pm @DUS airport||Essen Horst Sun 17:45||$1000 - $1200 (depending when booking is done)||LinuxHotel, Fri-Sun||Yes||Single prefered||-|
Needed: reliable conferencing system to make space between India - Europe vanish virtually (sadly not possible for timezone difference)
Any proposals, experiences?
Below follows a suggested agenda for the sprint. It's free for anybody to put new items below. The actual contents and order for the agenda will be decided at the sprint. Please also indicate who is behind a certain suggestion. If you are interested in something that is already proposed and want to add your opinion, then add your name to the list.
Presentations of things interesting to the Calligra community. Please state targeted audience.
- Add your presentation here
- Fill in topics here...
Kexi (virtual) BoF
Update on status of the Words Bibliography based on CalligraDB:
- CalligraDB is a lib moved in 2.6.0 from KexiDB to libs/ in order to enable reuse by Calligra apps
- People involved: jstaniek (CalligraDB), smitpatel (biblio), boemann (Words maintainer)
- Details at Kexi/KexiDB/libCalligraDB
- Only minimal changes have been made to KexiDB
- Words 2.5 used QtSql lib
- Words 2.6.0 switched to CalligraDB
- Plans for 2.6.2: fix data very inefficient way of data retrieval (O(n^2) CPU cost)
- To do so, some code have to be moved from Kexi, as agreed with smitpatel
- As a result, data will be cached on retrieval, allowing proper editing and filtering filtering
- The data will be put into a table model (Qt Model/View) as needed buy Words' GUI
Proposal of Modern/Awesome User Experience for Calligra:
Projects we'll work on in small groups, mostly coding or creating other concrete results.
- Add your project here
Discussions about topics, which are relevant to all or a sub group of people. Please state audience and desired result of the discussion.
Add your discussion topic here
Notes will go here
When you blog about the meeting (and you should ;-), please add a link here