Amarok/Archives/Meeting2006-04-18: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
(Created page with "== Agenda == * Meeting: 2006-03-21 * discuss radio anoraK (main topic) * collect final ideas for the what's new page (and settle on a f...")

No edit summary

Line 3: Line 3:
* discuss radio anoraK (main topic)
* discuss radio anoraK (main topic)
* collect final ideas for the what's new page (and settle on a final name for the page)
* collect final ideas for the what's new page (and settle on a final name for the page)
* maybe get some of my (far too much) howto's reviewed/approved --[[User:Apachelogger|Apachelogger]] 23:54, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
* maybe get some of my (far too much) howto's reviewed/approved <del>--[[User:Apachelogger|Apachelogger]]</del> ('''Not Working''') 23:54, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
* how to organize l10n, translators use to translate the wrong branch or just don't know when we release
* how to organize l10n, translators use to translate the wrong branch or just don't know when we release

Latest revision as of 17:18, 26 December 2012

Agenda

• Meeting: 2006-03-21
  • discuss radio anoraK (main topic)
  • collect final ideas for the what's new page (and settle on a final name for the page)
  • maybe get some of my (far too much) howto's reviewed/approved --Apachelogger (Not Working) 23:54, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
  • how to organize l10n, translators use to translate the wrong branch or just don't know when we release