Search results

View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • ...experience of the KDE notification system. Second, the research team will make a donation to the KDE e.V. and support it financially ...Protections and Compliance, is available to discuss the review process or my rights as a research participant. Contact information of the Office is (410 ...
    3 KB (518 words) - 17:00, 5 August 2012
  • Here are some examples of things you can do to help make this a reality. * Add a CI runner to do fuzzing; eventually make it a mandatory-pass thing after fixing all issues. ...
    8 KB (1,305 words) - 15:04, 23 April 2024
  • ...n't talk about it beforehand and got forced, for one reason or another, to make do with inferior code later on, which we would then have to either work aro ...http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/ianmonroe 3 months]. Before then I learned my way around of the KDE API from writing a ruby script for amaroK called [htt ...
    19 KB (3,271 words) - 11:00, 14 December 2012
  • ...nd next points (i.e, they do not lie on the same straight line but instead make a bend) and that the current point lies between two points that are aligned ...pdating the waiting pixel to currentpixel without drawing. Also we want to make sure theres actually more than two pixels first before we look for a corner ...
    6 KB (1,081 words) - 00:03, 24 August 2024
  • ...n't talk about it beforehand and got forced, for one reason or another, to make do with inferior code later on, which we would then have to either work aro ...http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/ianmonroe 3 months]. Before then I learned my way around of the KDE API from writing a ruby script for amaroK called [htt ...
    19 KB (3,273 words) - 05:19, 11 December 2012
  • As an example, feature a couple of applications that make use of these features (Amarok, Koffice, Desktop) (note this list is written by an end user, not a developer so my apologies if I mis-state a feature) ...
    3 KB (436 words) - 18:51, 8 March 2016
  • ...ut along the project selection stage, plans changed and I chose to develop my own IMAP client for getting emails. Hence, the proposed deliverables were: * Plugin architecture for the KDE Now daemon which would make adding other schemas/support for other things very easy in the future ...
    3 KB (493 words) - 06:37, 20 August 2016
  • ...e a logger GSOC, as we've had one already. Having the same GSOC twice will make it look like it failed, and we can't have funding for failing stuff. If anyone gets this, it should be Lasath. It's personally my favourite project, it's "simple" brings us close to Kopete functionality an ...
    5 KB (778 words) - 00:31, 10 November 2012
  • ...software and performs software quality tests. This is done when developers make commits to git.kde.org, and is used to ensure our software is in a releasab ''' Screenshot: ''' Please see my blog post below. ...
    20 KB (3,238 words) - 11:29, 9 March 2015
  • ...And initially, the border color was changed to provide the click feedback, my mentors suggested using another way to show "card selection" as the activit ...level has six numbers, and the user needs to swap the numbers in a row to make the first-second, third-forth, and fifth-sixth numbers ten's complement eac ...
    9 KB (1,407 words) - 05:28, 13 September 2022
  • ==What targets are available to make?== <!--T:10--> *all: the default target (the one you get when typing "make"). ...
    22 KB (3,867 words) - 12:31, 17 May 2019
  • Room host needed to do the welcome and make sure talks start on time. Please volunteer here. (Jos Poortvliet will do th | PIMp My Desktop ...
    4 KB (586 words) - 09:17, 3 February 2010
  • ...those problems by porting authentication flow with O2 library, in order to make digiKam export tool more user-friendly and more flexible for development an According to my initial plan, I must also have finished Youtube Uploader by this time. Howe ...
    8 KB (1,304 words) - 08:29, 12 August 2018
  • my-new-branch * my-new-branch ...
    7 KB (1,088 words) - 12:50, 9 March 2016
  • ...s, and it plays audio. For the hardcore Amarok junkie: this is enough. And make no mistake about it, you should only attempt this, if you are truly: HAAAAA .... I will be using Mac OS X 10.5 (known as Leopard to all the cool kids) as my build system. Similar instructions apply for 10.4 (Tiger) and you ''should' ...
    18 KB (2,833 words) - 18:47, 4 July 2013
  • the attempts to make Cantor more popular and known to a broader user base. ...diting, for example Jupyter kernel metainformation (this is maximum plan - make the converting lossless). ...
    5 KB (817 words) - 09:33, 23 August 2019
  • ...d testing KDE frameworks for the BB platform. Also for porting and testing my game, KSquares, and other KDE games on a touch device for use with Plasma A ...ace designs for mobile version of KStars. In a long term, we would like to make simplified version of KStars available for mobile devices. ...
    14 KB (2,161 words) - 05:57, 18 May 2016
  • ...I recommend not using it, other than to look at for where Amarok fails) to make Amarok compile under mingw. Most of it is moving function definitions to pu ...atter. As he is more knowledgeable of Plasma than I, I asked him to revert my commit. ...
    3 KB (588 words) - 14:58, 18 March 2016
  • ...ile_Audio_Competition#F.A.Q|FAQ]]. If you send a preexisting sound, please make sure all samples used are copyright free and that if it contains a CC licen ...the first phase, judges will comment and ask for modifications in order to make the submissions more suitable for Plasma Mobile. During the second phase, j ...
    10 KB (1,681 words) - 19:01, 6 June 2021
  • ...he only job remaining is to choose which segments (lines or curves) should make it to the final shape.<br> ...ble to get it to work. However, I have documented Qt's code to the best of my capacity, and I hope it will quicken the process of understanding it's algo ...
    17 KB (2,807 words) - 12:54, 22 August 2021
View ( | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)