Finishing started activities in GCompris
Project Name: Finishing started activities in GCompris
A Brief Description: My SoK project was to finish the started activity Programming Maze which was started as a GSoC 2015 task.
- Programming maze is an activity which aims at teaching the execution of a code and use of functions in a code. The child would be given a set of instructions and he has to add them in the Main Function area and the Procedure area such that Tux follows those instructions and reach the fish without encountering a dead-end.
- The basic working code was laid down and my aim was to re-work the code base and split all the instructions in different files, fix the reported bugs, add new levels, improve UI, add intro instructions, and implement keyboard controls to the activity.
- Blog posts link: https://amankumargupta.wordpress.com/category/gcompris/
Status of the project: Complete. It is queued and will be merged into master after the latest release of GCompris.
- Screenshot before I started working on it:
- Screenshots of the activity on completion:
Phabricator link: https://phabricator.kde.org/p/amankumargupta/
Phabricator task: https://phabricator.kde.org/T443
Link to commits: https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/?h=sok_aman_programming_maze