- Using bugzilla
- Write guide how to bug triage
- Unify names
- Put everything under Solid (bugzilla)
- Better site
- Promo !
- Public names as well
- Modes (on AC, on Battery, on Low Battery)
- React on brightnessChange
- everything Async
- Merging screen locker
- Merging hybrid suspend patch (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109352/)
- More than 1 battery
- Specific testing app (solid-power ?) similar to solid-hardware/kscreen-console
- Other devices (Mouse battery)
- Fake backend
- Organize bugs
- Release plan (deprecate networkmanagent, use plasma-nm, release libModemManagerQt/libNetworkManagerQt)
- DONE Rename libmm-qt to libModemManagerQt and libnm-qt to libNetworkManagerQt (install headers in /usr/include/NetworkManagerQt instead of /usr/include/QtNetworkManager).
- DONE Remove Solid::Control::ModemManager and the Solid backend chooser kcm
- Update libModemManagerQt to the new specification (GSoC) (https://developer.gnome.org/ModemManager/unstable/index.html)
- Make libModemManagerQt runtime dependency of libNetworkManagerQt instead of compile time dependency
- Improve VPN user experience (installing VPN plugins, implement interface details for VPN connections)
- PARTLY DONE Solve problem with managing two or more instances of the same device type (two wifi cards, two bluetooth devices, etc).
- A counter for time/costs on mobile broadband (GSoC)
- Proxy configuration (GSoC)
- Implement some of the features in "Other" tab in networkmanagement's kcm module (specially version string, KByte/s and Kbits/s selection, details editor, notifications)
- Make libNetworkManagerQt/libModemManagerQt usable from QML
- Do usability study with plasma-nm
- Add support for hidden wireless networks in plasma-nm
- BlueZ 5
- XRandR 1.1/1.2
- XRandR 1.3
- XRandR 1.4
- xcb port
- New GUI
- Unit Testing
- Saving modes
- Creating Modes
- Review Lisa's work, solid partitioner (git://gitorious.org/solid-partitioner/solid-partitioner.git)
- Network Status
- Deprecate udisk1 ?
- Anybody caring about this?
- Specific testing tool (solid-network ?)
- Libsolid really cross platform (GNOME included)
- State of it in Windows
- Should we care of OSX ?
- Mark interfaces as deprecated (We don't support smartcard)
This page was last edited on 20 April 2013, at 11:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.