Improvement to AudioTube
AudioTube is a client for YouTube music. The aim of this project was to add useful features to audiotube while gaining experience in open-source software development.
A list of all merge requests I did during SoK, more or less in chronological order.
- Songs can be removed from history 
- Past search queries can be removed (fig. 1 #2) ,  and 
- A volume slider is available in the maximized player page (fig. 2 #1)  and 
- The back-end for the search history was made more efficient 
- A button for clearing the playlist was introduced (fig. 2 #4) , ,  and 
- Favourites, most played and playback history can be played as a playlist and on shuffle (fig. 1 #3) 
- The README was updated to show the new project page link 
- Fix PlaybackHistory.qml not updating when the underlying model gets changed 
- Keyboard navigation of proposed search results was added (fig. 1 #1) ,  and 
- MPRIS support was added, meaning AudioTube can now be controlled from the system tray (fig. 2 #2) 
- Tooltips for Icon-only buttons were added (fig. 2 #3)  and 
- The queue can be rearranged via drag and drop (fig. 2 #5)