- OAuth support for Ruqola.
- To create qml file testing app.
- To create autotests for some classes in Ruqola.
- For OAuth the logic for OAuth support is described in Phabricator patch.
- Creating test app uses Qcombobox and QQuickView are used for loading and displaying qml files.
- To maintain consistency in code, the logic which Montel followed for rocketchattest and modeltests is replicated for roomModel and other classes also.
Links to the commits:
- OAuth Implementation is done using O2 libraries. And there is a problem in the Findo2.cmake file in the O2 source repo for which Montel is already in the process of providing the patch.
- Qml file test app
Screenshots related to OAuth:
- Ruqola login page
- Google request for permmision
Links to blog posts: For more information on the work flow you can vist my blog posts.
This page was last edited on 13 September 2020, at 10:55. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.