Calligra Words has two participants, undertaking project providing a reference tool, in Season of KDE 2011.This reference tool will provide the ui for citations/bibliography, footnotes and endnotes.
Brijesh Patel and Smit Patel are the students who are participating under the mentorship of Pierre Ducroquet. Communication and information regarding this project is done on this wiki page and #calligra on freenode.org
a work of 2-3 days is left
1. Fixing the bug cited in the Results
1. Foot Notes can be inserted and loaded now.
2. Bug fixed : "All note are displayed except the first one."
3. Auto numbering feature added.
Bug : numbering starts from 1 in every session.
4. Foot notes can be saved now.
Bug : "Footnotes are saved in two different frames, one in the specific foot notes frame in the document and one in the normal text form, in the document"
1. Fixed the bug in autonumbering feature
2. Implemented renumbering feature in the footnotes
3. Bugs still to be fixed
1. "Footnotes are saved in two different frames, one in the specific foot notes frame in the document and one in the normal text form, in the document" 2. "Footnotes Frame not displayed from 2nd page onwards."
1. Added UI for inserting new citation. Citations can be inserted and saved.
2. Bugs to be fixed
1. "Citations are always inserted at document's starting position." 2. "2 characters overlap in citations' tags."
1. Added implementation for configuring the notes
2. Added implementation for citations and bibliography.
1. "Footnotes Frame not displayed from 2nd page onwards." 2. "Bibliography not displayed in the document,however,it is displayed on the terminal,so a bit layout problem is there"
1. A screenshot of notes configuration dialog open for configuration of notes and in the background of the dialog,it also shows some footnotes and endnotes added in the document with desired number format.
3. A screenshot of bibliography loaded in the document and a output generated at debug. (it's a bug !!)