Remote widgets work if the widget uses DataEngines and Services exclusively, polls the remote DataEngine excessively and only speaks one network backend.
- Provide a remote-transparent data store and/or command/event proxy.
- Get rid of polling with push API
- Properly abstract network layer
- Possibility to sync over network the applet configuration too
- Possibility for a local widget to connect to a remote dataengine
This page was last edited on 22 September 2012, at 13:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.