Tokamak 7 takes place from 10 January to 16 January in Barcelona, Spain, at the Blue Systems office.
- Systemtray review
- Reducing AppletInterface diff between systray and scriptengine, merge parts into Plasma::Applet?
- Sharing url interception code
- More async
- on demand creation of plasmoids: based on dbus?
- asyncness: a fullRepresentation property as compactRepresentation?
- forbid private imports from other applets?
- can we rely on it? the promise it will be guaranteed to work seems quite unreliable
- components: API review
- qml scriptengine and "plasmoid" object: API review
- Calendars in QtQuick, KDEPIM and Plasma
- Structuring of Look and Feel components
- memory usage: can we improve?
- Investigate getting rid of *Interface classes
- Defining the workspace and its dependencies (The Reference)
- Reduce duplication in qmlpackages/blank and qmlpackages/desktop (Done)
- Session startup
- base features still missing
- global shortcuts
- autohide panels
- finish the dashboard
- workflow gaping holes: exactly identifying what needs to be done right now and create tasks
- Moving QtExtraComponents to a separate lower tier framework (possibly split into tier1 Qt only, and tier3 with KDE things) (kdeclarative?)
UI / Design
- Kickoff: redesign? - what do we expect from a launcher? (Done)
- finalize widgetexplorer/activitymanager ui: so implementation can be finalized
- separate activity switcher from widget explorer (new ui proposal) (Done)
- "strongly encourage" using Oxygen font -- how to do that?
- Theme and visual appearance changes (Done)
- Animation duration (revise animation components, component for menus)
- Merge PlasmaCore's ThemeProxy and Plasma::Theme?
- Consistent OSD. Martin K to implement.
Organisational / Social / Process
- State of Wayland
- State of KWin/5
- Social situation
- Release Management: When? Name? Who is in charge? What else?
- Discuss Improving reviews / workflow
- Developing better tools for testing
- Definition of essential workflows to test against
This page was last modified on 11 January 2014, at 18:09. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.